Some "Pay it Forward" here for Bridgestone e12 speed balls

AndyL0711

I Need To Play Some Golf!!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
i won a box of bridgestone e12 speed balls on here and i only used 1 ball, they are not for me. so instead of them sitting in my garage forever, i figure let me give them to someone who will use them.

first person that makes me laugh at work today wins 3 sleeves of balls and 1 sleeve with 2 balls in it.

Not good at making anyone laugh on the internet but I feel you pain at working on a Saturday. Still working... ohh and not getting overtime since Monday was a holiday so I guess that's a good joke.

I would definitely use the balls, I was fitted into them by Bridgestone recently but haven't bought any yet. Unfortunately the idea that you are working on a Saturday, when most of the THP community is out playing golf, has me feeling so bad for you that I can't think of anything you might find humorous. In fact you should probably just ignore this post, think happy thoughts, and forget that I mentioned your friends are all golfing while you are at work.

Oh yeah, supoosed to make you laugh ......... for when you get off work:

J9xs32.gif

i won a box of bridgestone e12 speed balls on here and i only used 1 ball, they are not for me. so instead of them sitting in my garage forever, i figure let me give them to someone who will use them.

first person that makes me laugh at work today wins 3 sleeves of balls and 1 sleeve with 2 balls in it.

I’m with you! Working both days this weekend and probably won’t get a chance to play until next weekend.

Earlier this week, I was supposed to play Oakmont but got rained out. I asked someone that was a member there if they had any advice for me and he said “just keep the ball straight and don’t get into the rough” he’s a nice guy but that’s literally the worst golf advice I have ever received.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have only been out 1 time this year so far....uugghh. hoping to get out some time this week.

oh, and that 1 time i played like ****....

I’m with you! Working both days this weekend and probably won’t get a chance to play until next weekend.

Earlier this week, I was supposed to play Oakmont but got rained out. I asked someone that was a member there if they had any advice for me and he said “just keep the ball straight and don’t get into the rough” he’s a nice guy but that’s literally the worst golf advice I have ever received.

My man! Haven’t seen you for awhile.

Have you played there before? Me getting into the Bridgestone Championship is a little bit of good Karma. Quick(ish) for me story.

20 or so years ago I had a tee time to play Firestone South. I have never played there prior, nor after. I was playing with my uncle, dad, and I forget who. We had no sooner hit I-71 north when we hit a massive traffic jam. Come to find out that a Columbus OH Police Officer had shot his wife (or girlfriend, details are fuzzy this far out) and taken state police on a high speed chase from Columbus to just north of Ashland OH (halfway between Cleveland and Columbus). At that point they had spike stripped his car and he ran off into a wooded area and I can’t remember if he took his own life or if he tried to take on the Troopers, but it wasn’t a happy ending either way around.

After sitting still for several hours (and missing our tee time!!), we finally were moving again. We went and played Shelby Country Club (not quite Firestone, lol). I think at one point I had heard on the radio what was going on and I was yelling out the window “just shoot the SOB, we need to go!!”

Wasn’t funny, but that’s been my only chance to play there to date. Looking at the courses on google earth, I don’t think I’d even want to play South. Nothing but long and narrow. North looks like a lot of fun, I like a lot of water (saying now, lol). I think it’ll deliver. Still waiting to find out if Bridgestone makes a floating ball?

Hopefully it doesn’t take 20 years or more for you to get on Oakmont again. Yikes, you want to talk about tough. I’d be happy to break 100 there.

I played the E-12 soft the last round I played. Mainly because they had a matte green ball that matched my bag and the course I played didn’t have any TourB RX in Yellow. I was stunned that I was able to track every tee shot. I haven’t done that in years. I usually only see 25% of them or so. I spend a lot of time looking for my ball, I generally know roughly where it is based on feel. It was overcast so that combination may have helped?

It also wasn’t the ball for me, it launches HIGH for those that need that. It’ll still be a strong contender for solo rounds for me. I’d rather it launch to the moon and me be able to see it when playing solo. Those that have golfed with me know I almost never follow my tee shots. 8i or more are even iffy. If the TourB RX comes out in that color, that’ll be my ball for life.

works for me....send me your address and i will mail the balls out next week

Thanks! Almost like cheating going with the Stooges, hope you got a good laugh, or at least a smile. PM sent.

I picked the e12 this year just to try something because I had never consistently used the same golf ball in the past. I’ve been really happy thus far. Perhaps a little more spin when I’m close to the green, but that might be more my fault with the golf swing!! Lol

Thanks for the fun contest.

If it makes you feel any better, I’m at work today too. If I get done early I plan on hitting the range at the very least.

A big thanks to @TheHammer0711 for these E12 balls! Really generous to give them away like that, and wouldn't even except my offer to pay the shipping.

I finally got around to putting them in play yesterday, alternated a few holes between these (E12 Speed), and an older version of the E6. Really pretty similar, although I think the E12 went a little higher, and landed softer, with less roll out (fairways and greens) probably indicating a bit more spin that the E6 off all clubs. Definitely a good ball.

A big thanks to @TheHammer0711 for these E12 balls! Really generous to give them away like that, and wouldn't even except my offer to pay the shipping.

I finally got around to putting them in play yesterday, alternated a few holes between these (E12 Speed), and an older version of the E6. Really pretty similar, although I think the E12 went a little higher, and landed softer, with less roll out (fairways and greens) probably indicating a bit more spin that the E6 off all clubs. Definitely a good ball.

glad you got out with them....hope they help you. i just couldn't get a good feel with them.

Don't judge me.....but I had to take a crap really really bad on the golf course. I went into the bushes, no one was around so I did my business. I took some Clorox Disinfecting Wipes I carry in my bag to....clean up after myself. I started moaning like a hurt puppy because it stung so much. Owwwwwww

Back