#THPCallout - Fupresti vs Tadashi70 - STAFFER BATTLE!!!

#THPCallout - Fupresti vs Tadashi70 - STAFFER BATTLE!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
#THPCallout just got elevated to Major Championship level. I am calling out the guru of the swing Tadashi70, AKA Freddie, AKA Panda, AKA Black Sugar for a battle that is going to take #THPCallout to the next level.

It's East Coast vs. West Coast. Time to bring out the guns and let's dance Freddie.

Details
Place - Ak-Chin Southern Dunes Golf Club, Maricopa AZ
When - Sunday, May 8
Time - High Noon (ok, 12:10 PM but High Noon sounded more dramatic)
Tees - Gold (6902 Yards) 72.4/129

Tale of the Tape
Both long time THP members and current Staff Moderators, both Tadashi and Fupresti have plenty of high stakes experience in match play. This time it's a matchup that promises to be a grind and to the winner go the spoils.Tadashi is claiming a 3.8 handicap, I am currently trending to a 3.3. I have home field advantage so I am going to offer up a single pop to my brother from the fine state of Florida.

The Stakes
Slips. Receipt slips that is. I am proposing that the loser picks up the first round of drinks for ALL THP Staffers at the next scheduled Staff Retreat.

WITB

Tadashi70
Ddog: :callaway:Great Big Bertha 10.5* w/:grandura: TS 590
FWs: :callaway: GBB 3W w/
matrix%20shafts%2080x15.jpg
White Tie

Hybrid: :titleist:915HD 17'5* 2hybo & :callaway: 815 alpha 3 hybo
Irons::callaway: Apex CF16
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 54* w/ :kbs: custom
Flat stick: :odyssey: Works Tank Cruiser #1 Wide
Ball: :bridgestone: B330S

Fupresti

Driver - :taylormade: M2 10.5* - :MitsubishiRayon: Tensei CX Blue 60
Fairway Wood - :taylormade: M2 3HL - :projectx: HZRDUS Black 75
Hybrids - :callaway: Apex 3H and 4H - :MitsubishiRayon: Kuro Kage 80HY
Irons - :callaway: Apex Pro 16 5-AW - :UST: Recoil 110
Wedges - :cleveland: 588 RTX 2.0 55*, 60* "Up & Down" Edition - :TrueTemper: Dynamic Gold S400
Putter - :ping: Karsten Anser TR 5

What say you THP. Time to weigh in on who you think takes home the belt.

Last edited:
Oh, snap.

This will be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the stakes here, LOL. Panda getting a pop but Fup on home turf....too close to call right now.

May 8...Mother's Day...good call.

As I know I sure as heck will not be able to get out and golf I want to thank you both for giving me something to do that day.

I'll take Freddie in this one.

Oh yes! Challenge excepted! Black sugar is coming to the desert!

Well now this is a good one. I have seen both play and they both have game. I'm going to have to take panda with a 1up win in this one

You guys need a third? I'll be in Phoenix May 8th and am looking to play somewhere.

Okay, this will be fun to follow. I'm going with Fupesti on this one. Desert golf has it's advantages.

Going with my Capt in this, fantastic matchup!

Hmm, the Master vs the Padawan...tough call. Two great THPers...tough call. Screw it, I'm throwing my support behind Fuppy.

Only know these 2 from the THP's middle earth of the Internet. For this one, my pick is fupresti. I will always take west over east, and I have spent enough time in the Sonoran (no golf though) to respect home field advantage. I will follow this one with great interest.

Nice!! Should be one heck of a battle!

Have to go with Fupresti and his greens knowledge in this one but I think it will be extremely close!!

I'm going with Fupresti on this one. He has been playing some real solid golf.

Wow! This should be fantastic!! I may have to switch my work schedule for this one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tough to call this one. Fupresti with the locale knowledge/advantage, and Tadashi getting 1 pop...

I'm gonna go with Tadashi in this one, but I expect it'll be tight.

I'm betting on Freddie here. With a pop he'll be a tough out.

Ohhhhh that's going to be a tough match til the end. I gotta tip my hat to my west coast brother and go with the Fupy Fury! (Haha gotta credit spellcheck for that one)

I feel fupy will be well hydrated and ready for the panda... fupy 2&1

Oh wow this one will be good. Hard to go against the guy on his side of the country. I'll take West Coast PhillyV 1up

Freddie goes West and comes home with the win.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

should be a good match, Im going with Freddie.

Wow this will be interesting. I'll take the big bear, Panda!! :clapp:

Fupy is going to take this one. "It's a Dry Heat" My @$$! I think the desert air is going be the factor. Sorry Panda...bring water.

With all this support I am wondering if I wasnt lenient enough with the pops :)

Back