Odyssey/Callaway US Open goodies

Parrot

Down to the banana republics . . .
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I want. Just need to find out where they (putter covers and head cover) are on sale now or will be.

a0c527c2e894e4c74c08d1d9f6602fae.jpg

ddfae89ae1ea662dd41963e0df55d84a.jpg

c90f11729e0894765edf0e3a496306a6.jpg

9d40145cad58c24b0878c4d39bbe7f26.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is great that they pay homage to one of the great car shows in the world!

Muuuuch better than the championship bag they released

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ohhhh, I like all of that. I'm a big car guy and this is right up my alley.

I want the staffer in a bad nasty way. So naturally I assume @brianmk24 has already won one.

I'm drooling over that staff bag, WOW

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Staffer definitely looks ok, much better this major.

I really like the shadow of the star and stripes on the bag. This looks way better than the PGA bag. That was a swing and a miss, IMO.

I want. Just need to find out where they (putter covers and head cover) are on sale now or will be.

a0c527c2e894e4c74c08d1d9f6602fae.jpg

ddfae89ae1ea662dd41963e0df55d84a.jpg

c90f11729e0894765edf0e3a496306a6.jpg

9d40145cad58c24b0878c4d39bbe7f26.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They’ll be on sale via the Odyssey website. Follow Callaway and odyssey on social and they’ll let us know.

For me this continues the downhill travel since the Masters. Also enjoyed the Bethpage ones more for the PGA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get the car, I get the flag/colors, The microphone however I’m not really getting unless I’m just forgetting something obvious. Anyone know what that is for?

I get the car, I get the flag/colors, The microphone however I’m not really getting unless I’m just forgetting something obvious. Anyone know what that is for?

Bing Crosby, before it was the AT&T Pro Am,,, it was the Bing Crosby Clam Bake

Yeah. But like that’s the Pro-AM, so the connection to the US Open seems a bit tenuous. I suppose it’s just a nod to the history of the course.

Staffer definitely looks ok, much better this major.

Yep, and someone got paid to miss on that one....kinda like baseball where they don't have to play their foul balls or misses....

It was much more well-known as the “Clambake,” which suited its roots as largely a big ass party for Bing and his Hollywood buddies to play golf with any touring pros hanging out (stranded with little money) in SoCal. The “Bing Crosby National Pro-Amateur” no doubt seemed a bit stuffy.

I know AT&T pays a ton of money to be the title sponsor but the event really needs to be called the Crosby Clambake.

It was much more well-known as the “Clambake,” which suited its roots as largely a big ass party for Bing and his Hollywood buddies to play golf with any touring pros hanging out (stranded with little money) in SoCal. The “Bing Crosby National Pro-Amateur” no doubt seemed a bit stuffy.

I know AT&T pays a ton of money to be the title sponsor but the event really needs to be called the Crosby Clambake.

I agree, calling it the AT&T Clambake would be a cool reference to the party this was in the past for old Hollywood

Yeah. But like that’s the Pro-AM, so the connection to the US Open seems a bit tenuous. I suppose it’s just a nod to the history of the course.

Exactly. Most won't associate the two, but it's a cool nod to the history.

Back