Do you chew gum during a round?

Do you chew gum during a round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OITW

Reaction score
Do you chew gum during a round of golf?

I don't, just fluids and a couple of snacks here and there for me.

Doesnt mix well with beer.

I've never chewed gum on the course. Mostly just fluids for me as well. Occasionally sunflower seeds or food at the turn.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I need to change my vote. I read the question too quickly and thought you asked if you chewed with your gums! :banghead:

I can't chew gum. I eventually space out and end up swallowing it. Powerade ZERO and Granola bars on the course or a dog at the turn, for me. Though the past couple of times I went out, I did get a Michelada and stuffed it in my bag.

Last edited:
You bet I do and I’ve been doing it way before tiger made it cool. I tend to start rounds with it and then it’s gone by hole 5 or so as the beer or snacks enter the equation.

Not too much of a gum chewer at all. Never when playing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always chew gum. It is a much better habit that many of my former ones. Have a couple packs in my bag and always have it in my car.

No because gum doesn't seem to go well with a cigar.

CBD gum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’ll be a negative

Can't chew gum and swing at the same time.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nope... Usually have some dip in though.

Either gum or a dip pouch in for me for the majority of my rounds. Usually a rotation back and forth.

Nope never have. Rarely chew gum at all.

Yes because I have a tendency to grit my teeth. So it helps me relax.

Yep, most rounds I'll pop a piece of Golf Gum in for a little caffeine boost.

Always.

Any time I do any sport as a matter of fact. Keeps me calm and focused on what I'm doing. Golf, softball, bowling, whatever it may be, I'm chewing gum.

Nope. I used to chew during the round when I did that.

No and I don't play golf in tee shirts or take my hat off to shake hands after a round.

Same, except change the usually to always.

Haha depends on if I remember to buy a new can before the round. Sucks when you think you have enough (for me it’s 2-3 pinches a round) and you open up and there’s only enough for one.

I’ve chewed gum for years. It calms me down and keeps me from smoking cigarettes.

No unless gum is code for beer and cigarettes. Than I’m in.

Back