Mitsubishi Bassara Condor Series Shafts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Designed to be mid/high launch and low to mid spin, the new CD Series is now out.

“The BASSARA Condor (CD) Series is the newest addition to our BASSARA family of super premium, lightweight high-performance products. The BASSARA CD-Series utilizes elastic Titanium Nickel (TiNi) Wire and our finest lightweight materials to both stabilize tip-section and promote more efficient energy transfer and a modern design. It's designed to deliver stability and accuracy for golfers with slower swing speeds and is ideal for players who wants a lightweight shaft, but desire the performance and stability typically only found in the heavier weighted shafts.”

319ca9038b4577cd4f358f8cb4f098fa.jpg

Those look badass.

The Bassara is hard to beat for the segment it’s aimed at.

Haven't heard much out of them as a company or this line, an interesting option.

I'm intrigued. Going down to the 50 gram weight class over the last 6 months has worked well for me thus far.

• Admin
Haven't heard much out of them as a company or this line, an interesting option.

That surprises me. The Tensei has been such as strong shaft in the marketplace.
They also were used by the winners yesterday with Cantlay and Lee6 using Diamana.

I like what I am hearing. When they say light weight, how light are they going?

Sounds like something I should try!!

That surprises me. The Tensei has been such as strong shaft in the marketplace.
They also were used by the winners yesterday with Cantlay and Lee6 using Diamana.

I guess I’ve been missing that line. But just remember seeing them as a stock option for a couple companies but just don’t hear as much buzz on them.

I guess I’ve been missing that line. But just remember seeing them as a stock option for a couple companies but just don’t hear as much buzz on them.

We've seen a form of Bassara in Callaway Big Bertha V series as well as the Grand Bassara in the Epic Star line FWIW.

I have always enjoyed the Bassara line and really think that this shaft could work for me.

Lots o buzz.

Then the Mitsubishi Diamana lines are legennnnndaaarrryyyyyyyy

Lots o buzz.

Then the Mitsubishi Diamana lines are legennnnndaaarrryyyyyyyy

You think this is calling my name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back