2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

Can't wait to follow along with your iron transition woody!

Thank you. This is new for me as my last set was off the rack. I plan on posting about my experience from the perspective of someone who is not a number junky with spin and launch angle. I am hoping this helps with my understanding as well.

I have to say, seeing the Grandaddy logo gets me to an awkward level of excited considering my current status of "In Ohio sitting on a chair in my house"
0b5a8d7aba8be50865598c4525bee345.jpg

For both Canadan Friday night dreaming, and tapatalk photo awesomeness.

Ugh, and you 2015 boys got a TON of that logo to enjoy!! So good.

We sure did. And it's a fantastic way to relive absolute perfection

Thats one of the best logos ive ever seen.

Is it JRod that designed it? I dont remember.

It really does look regal! Timeless, strong and has some serious history behind it!!
And it looks good on a hat... a shirt... a duffel bag... another hat... a travel carrier... another hat... a golf towel... a headcover... 4 more shirts...

.... the list goes on

And it looks good on a hat... a shirt... a duffel bag... another hat... a travel carrier... another hat... a golf towel... a headcover... 4 more shirts...

.... the list goes on

So you're saying, you'll take two everyday of the week and twice on Sunday!

.... the list goes on

Dude, you of all people forgetting the jacket?

I have never been more ready than today. All I need is the chance!

And I enjoyed your message, because there is going to be a pretty cool equipment focus with the players being responsible for reviewing their gear this coming year. Should add a fun element for those that like talking gear.

Love this added aspect. I know a lot of the participants from previous years would chime in on new gear, but for it to now be full reviews, rather that be threads, homepage, etc. adds some excitement in my books.

I presume numerous mistakes will be made in the AM rounds due to enjoying the breakfasts too much. It will be tolerated by an understanding captain.

You sir are my kind of captain.

Reviewing the equipment would be a blast! I'm striking the ball good enough now that I think I could give some good reviews on equipment, in the past not so much. One thing I will say is, the people on here do a great job with the reviews of clubs, clothes and balls, so I need to spend some more time reading the reviews and learning from the best! You know....just in case I'm selected!

Reviewing the equipment would be a blast! I'm striking the ball good enough now that I think I could give some good reviews on equipment, in the past not so much. One thing I will say is, the people on here do a great job with the reviews of clubs, clothes and balls, so I need to spend some more time reading the reviews and learning from the best! You know....just in case I'm selected!

You should review your current stuff. More gear talk the better. Thats the beauty of THP, all reviews count.

You should review your current stuff. More gear talk the better. Thats the beauty of THP, all reviews count.

That's a good idea, most of my clubs are a couple of model years old, but your right, it's not like I couldn't add to the conversation.

That's the great thing about real golfer's reviews. Whatever your level or ability, there's always a similar type of player that relies on, and can relate to your experiences.

I presume numerous mistakes will be made in the AM rounds due to enjoying the breakfasts too much. It will be tolerated by an understanding captain.
There might need to be a plan to deal with breakfast, lunch, dinner, oh, and possibly all of those comfort stations... Nah... Just enjoy them all!

Good times and good comraderie are the most important elements of this opportunity. Winning ain't half bad either though.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I think this is a trip of a lifetime for anyone who gets to go. I can only keep my fingers crossed and hope the golfing god's smile on me

All this breakfast talk is making me hungry. Those sliders though... And now we're talking about donuts, if the Hideaway did donuts, I'm sure they would be the best EVER.

I would be more than happy to review both the sliders and donuts.

All this breakfast talk is making me hungry. Those sliders though... And now we're talking about donuts, if the Hideaway did donuts, I'm sure they would be the best EVER.

I would be more than happy to review both the sliders and donuts.
Breakfast sliders with a donut bun....

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back