2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Hot damn! I am pumped! I had to pull over on the side of the road to check on it. Congrats everyone, #Team441 all the way!

Congrats guys!!! It going to be a great competition!!

Congrats to everyone who made it!

Congrats to all that were selected for both teams! Enjoy the fantastic voyage!

Just minutes away now. Good luck to everyone who entered Hoping the random selector is kind to me tonight. Gosh, signup was a little more exciting for me than I expected. I couldn't get my tablet to cooperate with me at all, especially on bonus entry. Could not figure out how to embed the tweet on the tablet. Trial and error eventually prevailed. Now back to the friendly desk top and awaiting the news......which should be in the first post about now.

Edit: and it was all vain. Crushed again! Congrats to all that got in. You're going to love Caledonia and True Blue and have one helluva time.

Disappointed for sure but congrats to those who made it. These courses elude me again!

Remember: #Team441

HOLY COW THIS IS AWESOME!! I am so Psyched!!!

Love seeing Michigan represented in this!

Congrats guys!

Congrats all.

Congrats! :)

2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Congrats to everyone that was selected. Not only are in for a treat as True Blue and Caledonia are truly special courses, but you are in a Callaway sponsored event so it will be full of surprises and you will get to hang out with some awesome people. #team411 FTW

Congrats guys two solid teams right there

Congrats to you all! Gonna be a great event at 2 of the best courses in the world! Team 441 do work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats gentlemen! Gonna be an experience you'll never forget!

Congrats guys! So awesome!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Congrats everybody, I have no doubt it will be an AMAZING time!

Here is hoping I get into a Callaway event that is closer to my back yard! (Yes I am trying to make myself feel better for not getting into this one).

Shazam, you boys are going to have a freaking blast! Congrats fellas!

Congrats guys! Gonna be fun following along with this one.

Congrats! Will be an absolute blast

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Love seeing the excitement when the team announcements are made. Congrats to everybody that got in!

Back