Official THP Event Pondering Thread

Should be a fantastic event at a great set of courses. Hope to be part of it!

The Cup and Vegas are on my wish lists! Excited about Cup sign-ups this week.

#THPRegionalRivalry
#TheCup
#Vegas
#TheGrandaddy

That's my hopeful list

The one here that it kills me I can't make is the Cup. Really want to play at TB and Caledonia...hopefully it comes back next year and the dates work!

My hopeful list for this year:

One of the remaining UST Shaft Events (May and June I believe?)
Possibly Bridgestone (depending on my moving situation)
Wilson Staff
Grandaddy (duh)
Cobra (depending on date)
Up and Down (depending on date)

If I get 1 or maybe 2 this year I'll be stoked.

Wilson and Cobra are high on my list, so many great THP events this year!

Thinking all about #TheCup right now with signups in a couple of days. Two teams battling it out at True Blue & Caledonia in team play, with winner taking all.

HA!! I've been thinking about this event since #441 decapitated a barbie doll!

I'm really excited about signups for this one! Plus a few other events are on my mind (#TheGranddady is a given right?) Wilson and Cobra are both going to be amazing I'm sure.

#TheCup is stuck in my brain. I hope I can make that happen. And of course, the Grandaddy is right there with it. Realistically I'll most likely be watching both from the sidelines but hey a guy can dream haha

I need ti find my way into something. It is always nice having a THP event on the calendar to look forward to.

#TheCup and #TheGrandaddy are certainly at the top of my ponder list. After getting a taste of team golf at the #KickoffClassic, it certainly left me wanting more!

#TheCup
#Vegas
#WilsonStaff
#TheGrandaddy

This has become really easy for me. If I can make a THP event, I will give the selection process a go. I have gone through the '15 The Grandaddy recap a couple of times. and each time I just smile post after post and at the end find myself inspired. I wasn't there -- followed the live thread -- but the power and excitement of the experience for everyone involved comes across with great clarity. Adventure bus rides, superman, people who become verbs, legends who share knowledge, inspired golfers, fun rivalries, and sexy gear ... the stories are great. I can honestly say that I, just another Internet golfer who isn't very good at this game, feel strong value for and benefit from that event. I want to learn more about all the others too. And then I wonder what it would be like to actually be there. Sign me up, beam me up, FedEx me over, whatever it takes.

Big THP Event signup coming tomorrow.
#TheCup is here.

Big THP Event signup coming tomorrow.
#TheCup is here.

Oh. Is that tomorrow? I hadn't noticed. :alien: :bananadance:

Now that I'm not in the cup, my attention has moved to Wilson and potentially that Cobra event. Can probably only do one event this year.

Now that I'm not in the cup, my attention has moved to Wilson and potentially that Cobra event. Can probably only do one event this year.

Those are the two I have my eye on. Plus the Vegas event...and #TheGrandaddy....and....

Praying pretty hard for Bridgestone now.

That and PX is still a dream for a little redemption on having to drop last year.

Bridgestone Championship! TPC, Vegas! I want this one.

Guess we can cross one off the list. 3 remain that I'm heavily pondering not to mention all of the rest.

Mid April and I still haven't put a submission in for an event this year. Dates just always conflict with things planned a year ago. If only I could preplan for THP a year in advance!

That and PX is still a dream for a little redemption on having to drop last year.

I'm still bummed you weren't able to make it last year dude (although I obviously really enjoyed the group we had).

Bridgestone is number 1 on my list too JMan.

Would pretty sweet to see you in Project X. You would rock that event so hard and I'd love to see what shaft design you'd come up with.

My list assuming the dates work:

Cobra
Wilson Staff
and of course #TheGrandaddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hogan
Wilson Staff
#TheGrandaddy

Regional Rivalry = Successful
The Cup = No Luck
First Grandaddy Contest= Still waiting
There will be many more attempts no matter what!!

Back