Votes: 8 8.1%

• Total voters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Forgot to add poll, so restarted.

Having a debate. Which one is better and why. Answer the poll above.

Skittles. Flavors are good with out being overly sugary in my opinion.

I feel like it depends on mood for me they're both good. I went with Starburst, because when I was a kid I choked on skittles and my mom had to give me the heimlich then I threw up in a trash can.

#TrueStory

Skittles for sure. Small but big flavor!!!

Gotta go Starburst they last longer .

Starburst Jelly Beans

I flipped a coin. They're both great, as long as we're talking about the original flavors.

Edit: It landed on Skittles.

Also Skittles... It has to be skittles, but don't get all weird with the fancy flavour options. That's just crazy talk.

Dude, sour skittles are so good! But I voted starburst. They're so addicting!

I am the weird one, I don't eat or like most candy. I don't like food that sticks to my teeth.

And I am the second weird one.

Skittles win every time.

This is an interesting question...If I am going solely based on all flavors I am going skittles. On the other hand, if I go based off of a single flavor I am going to pink starburst.

I have to go with Skittles, they are hard to beat, sort of like candy crack!

My vote is still for starburst. It would be closer, but the new green flavor (green apple?) in Skittles is no bueno.

I'm more of a starburst guy. I just wish I didn't have to deal with the wrappers.

Wow. Most of these polls are incredibly easy but this one is stupid hard. IDK yet...

Starburst every time. I eat too many skittles too quickly and they scratch my throat.

Starburst.

Skittles for sure. And then there are Jelly Belly jelly beans........

Back