Opinions on the MALTBY TS-1 and TS-2 Iron Heads. Anyone Have them in the Bag?

Nalajr

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all,

I'm kinda interested in building up an iron or 2 to hit some balls with and get my body back to being able to swing a club and hit balls. I plan on hitting balls into a net every other day for 4-5 months or so. I am going to try my best to get back into the game of golf that I have missed so much over the years. I like so many clubs, but I am not at the point where I'd need to buy a set yet. That'll come if I get back to where I can hit the ball and my back and neck are OK.

I looked at MALTBY because I have used them and Golfsmith before to build sets of clubs for friends and their kids. Maltby has some interesting iron and wood heads and the TS-1 and TS-2 are my favorite iron heads that they carry. I was wondering whether anyone has tried either of these heads and if you have, can you please tell about your experiences with it? What do you think of them? If you don't own them or haven't hit them, is it something you would consider? Why or why not?

Thank you for your help and time. I appreciate it.
Have a good week!
Larry

I had a combo set of them both and either are great imho I like a smaller head usually but I got along with both I think the bigger head was only atad more forgiving but feel wide were the same but if you are practicing in a net the smaller head might make you put a better strike on the ball

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Back