2016 THP Bridgestone Championship - Win a Full Bag of Gear

Hmmmmmmm... Might be time for my first attempt at a THP event!!

Hopefully in for a win

Vegas baby! Vegas! This event is so money and it doesn't even know it! Or maybe it does....count me in!! Please, please, please pick me!

Vegas baby! Vegas! This event is so money and it doesn't even know it! Or maybe it does....count me in!! Please, please, please pick me!

Signups will be coming soon for this one.

I have become such a big fan of Bridgestone Golf. I cannot wait for signups to begin!

Ready to see the kickoff of sign ups for this one. Having had to miss the pay two, I definitely want a shot at this year's return to Vegas.

I've had the green light to enter ever since this was announced. Now comes the hard part of actually getting a slot.

Definitely got my eyes on this one!

Vegas with THPers is a phenomenal time. Looking forward to signups.

Allegiant Air has cheap flights from Knoxville to Vegas but only on Thursdays and Sundays. The flight out Sunday is 2pm. Sheesh.

Looking forward to following this one, looks like I'll be on the sideline after making the last two.

Missing Vegas golf.

I will make that 3.

Would LOVE to return to the place of my first THP event!

Vegas, THP, Bridgestone ... Yep! I don't have much experience with Bridgestone other than golf balls (love) and tires. I would love to engage with the Bridgestone team and what will no doubt be a great group of THPers for my first event.

This is high on the want in list for me. THPers and Vegas will be epic.

I have some SouthWest gift cards i would love to use on this

If I haven't said it already - I can't wait to this! Will Josh, Jordan and staff be there in Vegas or will they meet the contest winners in Covington?

If I haven't said it already - I can't wait to this! Will Josh, Jordan and staff be there in Vegas or will they meet the contest winners in Covington?

Bridgestone will have representation in Las Vegas as this is something THP has put together in grand fashion. The 2 winners will meet the entire team.

Oh I want this one. VEGAS!??!!!

Would LOVE to return to the place of my first THP event!
Me too. Besides, I need to actually hit a ball past that stupid canyon...

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I need Vegas in my life

Is Brittany Spears still in Vegas?

Next on my radar, MUST GET IN!!

Many of us had the same thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back