Lamkin Sink Fit Putter Grips

... My old leather putter grip frayed at the end cap. I picked up a rubber Black Skinny Pistol grip and so far I have no complaints. It is a little larger than the old standard Ping Pistol grip but not by a lot and it didn't take me long to get comfortable with it.

Jman;n8875054 said:
Used for Claw, def not skinny.

Thats what I figured.

Finally acquired one, same as on the putter which I cannot yet discuss (Sink Fit Pistol) and am installing it tonight on my Swag Tour welded CS, pumped to do some work with it on there as its a killer claw grip.

I installed the Sink Fit pistol on my Odyssey center shafted and love, love, love the feel. It’s a keeper and going on a couple more of my favorite putters.

Got the Frontline Elevado with the pistol version on it and love it. Next time I'm out, I'm gonna see what their other shapes look/feel like. Solid chance another one of these ends up on one of my putters. Been using the UTx Mega Paddle when I replace grips, but it's discontinued. Think this could be a good replacement.

these look pretty cool, although you know how I like my cork grip......;):LOL:

Got the Frontline Elevado with the pistol version on it and love it. Next time I'm out, I'm gonna see what their other shapes look/feel like. Solid chance another one of these ends up on one of my putters. Been using the UTx Mega Paddle when I replace grips, but it's discontinued. Think this could be a good replacement.
It’s a great grip. I now wish I’d listened to @ddec on that much earlier, haha

Great review Dean, sounds like a great option to look at next time grips need to be changed. Thanks.

It’s a great grip. I now wish I’d listened to @ddec on that much earlier, haha

Sometimes I get things "right"

Great review Dean, sounds like a great option to look at next time grips need to be changed. Thanks.

I'm a fan. Post review I switched to the Skinny Pistol version and haven't looked back.

fb63096c90fd82a67c1084ae81004a16.jpg

30da37bf93eea343189f5fef54dafbda.jpg

Sometimes I get things "right"

I'm a fan. Post review I switched to the Skinny Pistol version and haven't looked back.

fb63096c90fd82a67c1084ae81004a16.jpg

30da37bf93eea343189f5fef54dafbda.jpg
My god the grip pattern looks like it would perform really well in any condition. Does it have some softness to it? I can't recall.

My god the grip pattern looks like it would perform really well in any condition. Does it have some softness to it? I can't recall.

There is soms softness to it, but not a ton. Firmer than what you get on the GP SNSR grips.

There is soms softness to it, but not a ton. Firmer than what you get on the GP SNSR grips.

Nice. I've been playing grip roulette and this might be next in the skinny pistol.

**cough** Pro Only **cough**
Anyone who has seen me putt this year (other than a 1 lucky round) knows I cannot play anything deemed “pro only”

Anyone who has seen me putt this year (other than a 1 lucky round) knows I cannot play anything deemed “pro only”
You should check out the video where I discuss that name they're using.

I kid, I kid. ;)

You should check out the video where I discuss that name they're using.

I kid, I kid. ;)

Oh I think I’ve seen it but I don’t want to get laughed off the course by playing partners.

Oh I think I’ve seen it but I don’t want to get laughed off the course by playing partners.
Hard to believe someone would do that with one of the most classic names in golf. People are strange.

Back