Lamkin Sink Fit Putter Grips

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
That's a very good write up! I like that they offer these in rubber. The fingerprint technology looks very similar to what is on the Sonar grips. I used to play the Lamkin deep Etched paddle grip before switching to the Super Stroke Mid slim2.0, Looks like an opportunity for a change is in the near future.

That's a very good write up! I like that they offer these in rubber. The fingerprint technology looks very similar to what is on the Sonar grips. I used to play the Lamkin deep Etched paddle grip before switching to the Super Stroke Mid slim2.0, Looks like an opportunity for a change is in the near future.

Thank you. @molten did a nice write-up on the polyurethane version, which gives players an option for feel. I was surprised at how much I liked the feel of these that I'm seriously contemplating grabbing a Sink Skinny to throw on a putter.

Great review Dean. Certainly a grip that I would love to try one day. I am definitely old school in regards to putter grips so would opt for the rubber version.

Thank you. @molten did a nice write-up on the polyurethane version, which gives players an option for feel. I was surprised at how much I liked the feel of these that I'm seriously contemplating grabbing a Sink Skinny to throw on a putter.

If the durability of the polyurethane model shows its age prematurely, I’m looking at the skinny too. Seems like a prime target!

Great write up @ddec ! I’m very intrigued by the rubber texture here.

Nice write up. I like the feel of the rubber grip. This would be one I would try.

Intrigued by the Skinny Pistol because I like a smaller grip but this looks too skinny!

That contour on the end of the grip is interesting. Once the SS on my putter starts to go out I might have to give one of these a look.

Looks like I will be getting my hands on a Sink Fit Skinny here this week. I'm pretty excited to give it a go because I really do like the feel of this one.

This makes me happy to hear!

Looks like I will be getting my hands on a Sink Fit Skinny here this week. I'm pretty excited to give it a go because I really do like the feel of this one.

I may join you in the not too distant future. Playing in an absolute downpour this weekend showed two things: 1) I need rain gloves and 2) the polyurethane is slippery when wet

I may join you in the not too distant future. Playing in an absolute downpour this weekend showed two things: 1) I need rain gloves and 2) the polyurethane is slippery when wet

Rain gloves save lives and nobody wants their grips turning in to a Bon Jovi album.

That is one of the big reasons I stay far away from putter grips made with this material. Don't play in the rain much but the sweat pours in south GA a good part of the year.

I really have been loving the Sink Fit skinny. If things keep going the way they are, I'm going to need to invest in more of them.

I’m using the Sink Fit Skinny and really like the feel. The only thing I’ve noticed is gripping with hands that aren’t bone dry. I keep drying my hands when I putt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the skinny pistol on both my putters and love it! Ive had Superstroke mid slim 3.0 for years and always thought it was the best... randomly took a chance on a thinner grip and I actually prefer the rubber grip now since it's heavier.

I haven't seen any issues with weather... hot, cold, dry, rainy/humid.

Sounds like you guys are converted just like me. I want to add them to some of my other putters as well.

So, a putter which cannot be named for a while has the pistol version on it.

And....

It’s a pretty great grip for the claw.

So, a putter which cannot be named for a while has the pistol version on it.

And....

It’s a pretty great grip for the claw.

Even more time with this one on a review putter and me Clawing it, and I freaking like it.

Too bad the current color options, er, option is....not good.

Grabbed a Sink Fit Pistol to try on my new Tour Swag putter, time with it on the putter which shall not be named has been positive when using the claw, so I'm getting another.

Jman;n8874979 said:
Grabbed a Sink Fit Pistol to try on my new Tour Swag putter, time with it on the putter which shall not be named has been positive when using the claw, so I'm getting another.

Pistol or skinny pistol? Either way, I'm excited

ddec;n8875016 said:

has to be skinny pistol blue.

Alez367;n8875032 said:
has to be skinny pistol blue.

ddec;n8875016 said:

Used for Claw, def not skinny.

Back