2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Congrats B4F.

Got a chance to meet him at a Champions Tour Event in KC about 12 years ago, just a great guy and gentleman. My brother was playing in the events Pro-Am and I was his caddie. He started walking by and we smiled and said "good morning Mr. Watson" and he stopped, shook our hands and had a small chat. It was great.

As always a great ambassador for golf and classy, classy, classy! Thanks for sharing that Jay.

Hey GolfGhost, looks like Rory is putting ok. Call off the dogs! Lol

Joint with who, alone in second.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oops, my mistake. I'd seen the birdie by Dechambeau and thought I'd seen that as moving to -3.

Congrats to breedin4fun, great win.

Congrats!!!

Congrats B4F nice coin.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Congrats on all those who won coins.

congrats

For the last time...

For the last time...

Tom Watson reaches the 13th tee.

For the last time, Tom will leave an Egg Salad sandwich on the bench behind the 13th tee in honor of his long time friend and caddie, Bruce Edwards. Bruce died from ALS back in 2004.

What a great honor!

i know conditions are tough & i hope they are keeping up w/ the group in front of them but was that a 2 hour & 45 minute nine holes for Spieth's group?

For the last time, Tom will leave an Egg Salad sandwich on the bench behind the 13th tee in honor of his long time friend and caddie, Bruce Edwards. Bruce died from ALS back in 2004.

What a great honor!

If there was a caddy I would have like to see reap the benefits of the modern day purses these guys play for it would be Edwards. He deserved that and more

Congrats to all who won that awesome coin!

If there was a caddy I would have like to see reap the benefits of the modern day purses these guys play for it would be Edwards. He deserved that and more

Without a doubt!

What a great honor!

John Feinstein's book about Bruce Edwards ("Caddy for Life"), which had a lot of Tom Watson stuff in it too of course, was a great read.

Jordan starting to get angry

Watson with a great drive there on 13.

Spieth is coming unglued a little right now. Better get that focus back as the second nine has been cleaning a few clocks again today.

I was hoping Herman got a chance to play the weekend... not looking likely.

Watson putting the #Truvis on the map

Back