2019 RBC Canadian Open

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Often overlooked due to its place on the schedule, this tournament is usually a good one.

Lots of big names teeing it up. Should be a fun tournament

It is a good one. More big names than usual this year. It's one tournament benefiting from the schedule change.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

It's lost some of it's hype but is still a great watch!!

seems like canadian golf fans really take pride in this tournament. i'm glad that some big names have committed.

Great field for this one, clearly it'll be a bigger tournament than it has been in recent years.

I'm excited for this Tournament for the first time in a while.
1) great field
2) somewhere other than Glen Abbey

Always a fun one to watch.

The field the week before the US Open is pretty damned good. The week before the PGA, the field at the Byron Nelson was not so good.

So excited to see this have a solid field and a new area of the schedule. Plus course conditions should be better in June than they are in July.

It's lost some of it's hype but is still a great watch!!

years of being in the post-Open death slot will do that, despite carrying the name of one of the bigger sponsors on Tour

moving forward being the lead-in to the US Open will restore what was once considered the 5th Major

So freaking stoked that a local Langley Pro was able to Monday qualify into the Canadian Open today. James Allenby has been absolutely tearing up the local scene setting course records everywhere he goes these past few weeks/months.

Anyone have a big name that has committed to this one that they would rather not have show up? Let me know and I'll put them on my Fantasy Team, and they will surely withdraw. :banghead:

Actually I'm pretty impressed with the field, and the shorter course should make this a good one to watch.

It's a weird field, let's of big names, but not many of the normal week to week guys. The $7000 range on DraftKings is awful this week.

Looks like ticket sales are up 600% over last year. Suspect both field and time of year have something to do with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also providing outdoor concerts on Friday (Florida Georgia Line) and Saturday (Glorious Sons) after golf. You can buy a combined general admission ticket and concert ticket. Works out great, watch golf during the day and concert at night.

Also doesn’t hurt that they’re playing at a great golf course.

Last year's was great, this year should be even better!

Also providing outdoor concerts on Friday (Florida Georgia Line) and Saturday (Glorious Sons) after golf. You can buy a combined general admission ticket and concert ticket. Works out great, watch golf during the day and concert at night.

Too bad that it's Florida Georgia Line.

DJ just went through his first 9 with 19 putts.

Maybe he should ditch the Spider and get a SL.

He just missed another one.

And I hate that Kuchar is in the hunt for this one.

A lot of background chatter on the PGA Tour Live coverage.

This segment on PGA Tour Live was good.

Anyone having any luck with live radio stream?

Back