2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

265 front?? LOL

We got that.
Edit: That's the shot I would've played, big cut XR 4w baby.

Byron is really struggling on 18 right now...

BC's caddy is awesome for getting the 265 number that quick. Wow!

Well at least Jordan is no longer running away with it. Gonna be a fun weekend I think.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That's a pretty good shot from there

Good to see him getting advice from the rules officials all the way through so that there's no chance of him getting pulled for making a mistake. And what a cracking shot to get to near the green.

That's as good as a shot as you can hit from there, I think.

No Running!!!!!!

Wait, Byron lies 4?

Bryson's caddie has his work cut out for him getting a yardage on this shot.

As soon as the ball was ruled in play the caddie had the yardage ready to go. That's great work

a JS bogey here & all 10 of my fantasy pics make the weekend

Couldn't hear what was going on, but definitely seemed an interesting situation there with those drops. Took em long enough to sort it.

I think they should be allowed to use rangefinders. It would speed up play quite a bit. Way too much match using a yardage book.

As soon as the ball was ruled in play the caddie had the yardage ready to go. That's great work
That was really impressive.

Bummer result for ZJ from the hazard on 13. Goes from in to out just like that.

That's such a funny ruling to go from in jail to a free swing towards the hole.

I'm going to ask them to set up concession stands at the home course.

So it's looking like the best round on the course all day is going to be a 71. Yikes, course was a buzzsaw today.

EDIT: More guys still out there than I thought. Still, not many with a chance to do much better.

That's such a funny ruling to go from in jail to a tree-limb-free swing towards the hole.

It does seem strange. Sometimes the rules help us!

Back