Project X HZRDUS Shaft Thread

I really want to hit the yellow soon. It sounds so amazing.

OK so cobra is putting out the real handcrafted no up with their new drivers?
As of recently yes. Their drivers are coming with the handcrafted

The yellow is so dang sexy. Mine just came in. All I need to do is grip it and I'll be ready to rip it
60583a44a7e08f13d4f28510edabf136.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really need to find one of these around here to give it a few swings...

I can't decide if I like the full yellow shaft, or the black shaft with the yellow "HZRDUS" more

They both look fantastic.
Really depends on the head but clearly you need both in the stable ;)

I can't decide if I like the full yellow shaft, or the black shaft with the yellow "HZRDUS" more

They both look fantastic.
I'm a big fan of the black with yellow lettering. Need to give that one a swing. I really like the black. A lot.

Man I want one of these shafts. Very hard to describe just how smooth this shaft feels.

The Green THP shaft, is it yellow or black?

Who cares about the shafts, that golf bag tho!!!!

I hope I get to try the yellow sometime this year. Both color schemes look great.

Played the HZRDUS yellow yesterday. The biggest difference that I saw is it gave me a more penetrating, lower ball flight than the black. This was a real benefit when hitting into the wind as I was still able to get the ball out around 300 yards with roll versus the 260 to 270 I would see with the black - same hole same conditions.

Played the HZRDUS yellow yesterday. The biggest difference that I saw is it gave me a more penetrating, lower ball flight than the black. This was a real benefit when hitting into the wind as I was still able to get the ball out around 300 yards with roll versus the 260 to 270 I would see with the black - same hole same conditions.

Interesting, I would think that would be the opposite. Are the shaft specs the same?

Interesting, I would think that would be the opposite. Are the shaft specs the same?
Exactly the same except the yellow is 1g heavier.

I think we all get so wrapped up in what the profile of a shaft is, that we forget to factor in the swing. Obviously no two swings the same, which means the transitions are different, and that means what works one way for me works another way for someone else.

I have yet to put the black against the yellow in a head to head battle, but it really doesn't surprise me that someone experiences this -- Even though I've never seen Wubears swing. I can't tell you guys how many times I've seen lower flight with an iron shaft that charts higher than another from that line.

I played for the first time yesterday with a black 6.0 in my XR16 pro. My trajectory and distance looked good, but definitely noticed less kick feel from the stiffer tip than other shafts I've tried. For those that have tried both, does the yellow play similarly, just a little more feel through the swing?

I think we all get so wrapped up in what the profile of a shaft is, that we forget to factor in the swing. Obviously no two swings the same, which means the transitions are different, and that means what works one way for me works another way for someone else.

I have yet to put the black against the yellow in a head to head battle, but it really doesn't surprise me that someone experiences this -- Even though I've never seen Wubears swing. I can't tell you guys how many times I've seen lower flight with an iron shaft that charts higher than another from that line.
So true. For me I saw pretty similar ball flights between the yellow and black. Of course it was just one swing but I really liked what I saw. I'm thinking a yellow for a FW would be fun.

I'm loving my Black right now and hitting more fairways than ever before. My only swing thought right now is to pull really hard from the top and it responds wonderfully.

I see the new HZRDUS Red is now being manufactured. Can't wait to try one!

Heads up THPers, tomorrow we will be starting a contest to give one of these away.

Heads up THPers, tomorrow we will be starting a contest to give one of these away.

Awesome! I've been pondering one of these for a while now.

Back