OK Canadan, Lets Do This - #THPCallOut

Sorry I'm taking my boy Dan.

He thrives on competition.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Dan is going to CRUSH Phil on this course.....

Phil's chance of winning is the same as Johnny Manziel winning the NFL MVP next season.
Give me Dan in this one!

Phil's chance of winning is the same as Johnny Manziel winning the NFL MVP next season.
Give me Dan in this one!
3&2...

Give me Dan in this one!

That analogy tho...hahahaha

Side bet?

Don't know their games well, but from what I hear that seems like way too many shots to give Phil on a short course. I'll back the Cookout host for this one in a close battle with a lot of really good golf played.

Side bet?

If you Win I will chip in $30 for your cookout, and Buy your Odyssey putter.

If Dan Wins, I want a T-bone Steak, Baked Potato, Corn, and Roll at your cookout (Cooked BY you!)

I'm going with PhillyV with the pops.

If Dan Wins, I want a T-bone Steak, Baked Potato, Corn, and Roll at your cookout (Cooked BY you!)

Oh snap, I have an indirect interest in this one

Your're above this Dan....

Just show up, Whoop Phil's A$$, This is a Short course that is not difficult.
You got this!

hahahaha, I've got jokes. I swear I won't tank against Phil. He'd never let me live it down.

Dan is already playing great golf this season, and PhillyV is getting 7 pops... Really torn on this one; pick is going to wait, for now.

Yes, side bets!!!!! I can be bought!!!

This made me laugh. On a side-note, how much if I wanted 12 shots? :alien:

It will be a tie...and fun as hell to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy who lives in Ohio wins. :alien:

This is going to be a great round to follow. PhillyV has game and 7 pops, but I still think that Dan will take this.

This is really fun to see. I suspect that Canadan is a robot (since he only misses the sweetspot during natural disasters and nuclear war), and will win handily over a mere mortal. The anticipation will start to break Mr. V. down day by day and hour by hour....

Sorry PhillyV I have to take Dan in this one.

Im going to go with......Team OH on this one

What happened to 5&4?

Back