Great people at Callaway.

Snickerdog

Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I follow WayneB on Twitter and happened to be chatting and sent him a DM about a swing weight question on the Toulon putter I have. After several exchanges of questions and answers he said he would send me the weight and a few extra screws for the putter.
I offered to pay for them and he wouldn’t have it just wanted my address and sent them out to me.
It is things like this that make the guys and gals at Callaway a step above the rest.
I can’ thank him enough for the knowledge he gave me and the great conversations over the last couple days.
8cbd41cabbb757e17606402e9218a64d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callaway are tops!

I follow WayneB on Twitter and happened to be chatting and sent him a DM about a swing weight question on the Toulon putter I have. After several exchanges of questions and answers he said he would send me the weight and a few extra screws for the putter.
I offered to pay for them and he wouldn’t have it just wanted my address and sent them out to me.
It is things like this that make the guys and gals at Callaway a step above the rest.
I can’ thank him enough for the knowledge he gave me and the great conversations over the last couple days.
8cbd41cabbb757e17606402e9218a64d.jpg

Thats awesome!

Wayne is really cool and a great follow. Not surprised by the gesture.

Wayne is awesome. Great guy

Wayne is awesome. Great guy

Yes, I would second that! Wayne is always working on something very cool. ;)

Callaway, as a company, seems to really understand what it takes to achieve long term success. They are amazing!

Great people over there

It's like they care about their customers!! Crazy ideas over there LOL! They are a great company.

The crew at Callaway are truly great people. You don't see teams built like that very often.

Callaway, as a company, seems to really understand what it takes to achieve long term success. They are amazing!

It is little gestures like this that make me trend back there way to more clubs. I played Callaway's clubs for a couple years when I got back into the game and things like this make you want to go down the road again.

Companies that do this type of thing have customers forever! There is nothing like feeling important!

Slowly but surely my bag is being taken over by Callaway and odyssey.

Awesome customer service!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

They make it so easy to love them.

Companies that do this type of thing have customers forever! There is nothing like feeling important!

Slowly but surely my bag is being taken over by Callaway and odyssey.

Tell me about it. When I've needed to speak with someone in customer service, I've always felt a real interest in resolving my issue or helping me with what I've asked.

I love the equipment I've tried and not so secretly lust after some I haven't. That, and having met a few of the Callaway/Odyssey guys, who were as nice and genuine as could be, and hearing stories from some THPers about things the Callaway crew have done in support of THPers on non-golf related things, they are people and a company to whom I want to give my business.

I have had nothing but fantastic experiences when dealing with their customer service.

Back