The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went to go take a shower and halfway through my shower I realized the towels were in the washing machine. Oops! The carpet from the bathroom to my closet where I had some clean towels is now very very wet.

Don't you hate that?!?!

Yes! Especially, because after I put the towels in the wash, I said to myself "Don't forget to put a clean towel in the bathroom for when I take a shower shortly." That's the most annoying part!

Has happened on multiple occasions, but ours used to be in closet in Master bath, but my wife has moved them out to hall closet due to showing the house. Drives me nuts.

That driver and those fairway woods were automatic

F5 still makes the bag from time to time. Such a great fairway wood. I hook it a bit strongly these days, but it's one of the few clubs I've owned that I just can't bring myself to sell.

Ahhh work, where the self proclaimed "smartest person in the office" opens a random attachment ant the ensuing virus halts all of our work for the day. Thank goodness for THP on cell phones!

Ahhh work, where the self proclaimed "smartest person in the office" opens a random attachment ant the ensuing virus halts all of our work for the day. Thank goodness for THP on cell phones!

Reminds me of when I sent out a command-wide email about spam emails, and warned everyone not to click links if they're not 100% sure of who the sender is. About an hour later I get an email from the Commanding Officer asking for his computer to be reimaged because he 'clicked a link'. Stupid users are everywhere :D

That's terrible and hilarious at the same time.

Reminds me of when I sent out a command-wide email about spam emails, and warned everyone not to click links if they're not 100% sure of who the sender is. About an hour later I get an email from the Commanding Officer asking for his computer to be reimaged because he 'clicked a link'. Stupid users are everywhere :D

That's when you issue him the lated voice operated model from K@rd8Oard Inc, the ID-10-T model.

5pm mtgs suck. Only reason I'm not ranting is I need the extra 30 mins after extended lunch break

5pm mtgs suck. Only reason I'm not ranting is I need the extra 30 mins after extended lunch break

5PM meetings should be outlawed.

Along with any meeting after 4:30.

Go easy Pete! Hope it's not your drinking hand bro

Picked up my THP shaft from the proshop today. You would think with minimal graphics on the shaft it, that the actual graphic on the shaft would be aligned decently once tipped. Nope.

Awesome looking shaft with a pro who can't eyeball the shaft first to see if it looks decent when installed in a driver.

Picked up my THP shaft from the proshop today. You would think with minimal graphics on the shaft it, that the actual graphic on the shaft would be aligned decently once tipped. Nope.

Awesome looking shaft with a pro who can't eyeball the shaft first to see if it looks decent when installed in a driver.

damn that sucks Brad. could you have it puttled and do it yourself? you can get epoxy for next to nothing and it's fairly easy to do.

in fact I could send you some with a few ferrules if you want

damn that sucks Brad. could you have it puttled and do it yourself? you can get epoxy for next to nothing and it's fairly easy to do.

in fact I could send you some with a few ferrules if you want

Its fine for now honestly, it is just a cosmetic look thing now. Looking down the shaft at address the only thing you see is the bottom of the exclamation mark on the THP logo. Its a good excuse to get good at tip extraction on graphite shafts.

I'll play it for now, and if it bothers me might pull it and then reinstall it myself. Waited too long to finally have it ready to go, and should hopefully be on the course or range tomorrow with it.

i hate clothes shopping, but need some for our trip. i went to a department store to look for jeans and everything was waist size 29-32. i was thinking jeez, where's the fat guy section for the size 34 pants?! then i tried on the 34s, and turns out i needed 31s. vanity sizing at its finest.
I wear a 34, but the 36's feel so good that I buy 38's

5PM meetings should be outlawed.

Along with any meeting after 4:30.

Any meeting after 1 is a no no in my book ha

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

i don't like any after 2pm. This one sucked because we didn't start on time and then me and the other guy from my team didn't need to be there along with 1/2 the team. PM is clueless

i don't like any after 2pm. This one sucked because we didn't start on time and then me and the other guy from my team didn't need to be there along with 1/2 the team. PM is clueless[\B]

Really? I've never heard of a clueless PM before. :alien:

Really? I've never heard of a clueless PM before. :alien:

They seem to be on most of my projects. I have had 3-4 good ones but the rest of the various groups they are in are bad, don't know,their project and to lazy to read updates on ticket systems

I just went to go take a shower and halfway through my shower I realized the towels were in the washing machine. Oops! The carpet from the bathroom to my closet where I had some clean towels is now very very wet.

Has happened on multiple occasions, but ours used to be in closet in Master bath, but my wife has moved them out to hall closet due to showing the house. Drives me nuts.

It's worse when they are in The downstairs bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back