TripleF

Reaction score
Handicap
Here is my grandson, Spencer. His swing is 100% natural . . . but I'm pretty sure there will be some golf lessons in his future!

Nice. He is ready for the tour.

I hope my future kids take to golf so I don't feel bad leaving them home haha

They should have like a kid golf event, like the puppy bowl before the super bowl

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This is awesome! He's definitely a natural!

Awesome.

This is great!

Love it! Keep him going on it, plenty of good times in store for you in the future!

Here is my grandson, Spencer. His swing is 100% natural . . . but I'm pretty sure there will be some golf lessons in his future!

A Couples-ish rerouting of the club and the natural flow of his swing, he's going places!

Doesn't matter how you get to the top, just how you hit the ball. That's awesome!!!

Spencer's concentration/focus is remarkably good. He also is gifted with impressive athleticism, coordination.
For his future development please suggest to his parents that martial arts training begin at about age 4 to 4.5 years old. This is a great help to kids bodies and minds. The kids I've known who did karate (or any martial arts) from about age 4 to 10 achieved amazing physical , mental, and self confidence skills.

Thought I would add this video! He loves just two things: baseball and golf!!

Back