2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Thank God Rory Sabbatini is Mia so no one can challenge Bubba.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I try so hard to be a Jordon fan, he is from Texas after all ... plus a really great guy, but I always find myself pulling for someone that is an underdog ...

I just posted this on Facebook, and thought I would ask it here as well: What percentage of a players success do you think is due to their caddie?

Rory can't buy a birdie today.

I just posted this on Facebook, and thought I would ask it here as well: What percentage of a players success do you think is due to their caddie?

I would have to say close to 80%.

DJ and Day will be fun to watch tomorrow. Bombing TMAG bros.

I just typed and erased a big flop vs. bump n run shots from where Jordan was.

To cut it short, I would've hit 60 there 1000000 times in a row over what he did.

I could tell that was way right.

Jordan doing his part to keep the drama up

Wow...finish the swing Jordan

Woooo. Been away all day. Looks like it's been an interesting day in here. How did bubba do today? Didn't see his name on the leaderboard.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

At the beginning of their round the announcers said that Spieth's miss is to the left....this round challenges that, all his misses have been right today.

Woooo. Been away all day. Looks like it's been an interesting day in here. How did bubba do today? Didn't see his name on the leaderboard.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Look down

Jordan did the same exact thing on 18 on Monday, then proceeded to hit the ball over the 18th green back to the 9th fairway. Hope he ends with a par

Jordan's getting tired. At least that's when happens to me when all my misses are right. Maybe it's all those practice cuts he takes

Tomorrow may have got a sliver more interesting.

Will be interesting to see how Kaufmann holds up to that Sunday final group at The Masters pressure.

At the beginning of their round the announcers said that Spieth's miss is to the left....this round challenges that, all his misses have been right today.

Hit first missed tee shot was a snap hook. Then it was the block fade. Every miss sense then has been the block fade. He's trying everything not to miss left lol

About what they're paid I guess. 10-15%

Jordan's getting tired. At least that's when happens to me when all my misses are right. Maybe it's all those practice cuts he takes

Has he not been napping in between shots?

He's trying to make it exciting for tomorrow!

Back