2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

What happy to Billy H
his ball rolled in the water after he marked it......

Counts as if he hit it. Take a drop and penalty.
Another amazing golf rule.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Thought it counts as if he hit it in the water the shot before now with the rule change this year.

the fact that they are showing just about 2 groups.
That is a problem, i love Rory and Jordan, but would like to see a little more.

Thought it counts as if he hit it in the water the shot before now with the rule change this year.
Dunno Dottie pepper days it counts as if he hit it.

I personally don't know the rules that well.

Cracking shot by Rory.

That's a great shot from Rory.

Great shot by Rory

Almost holed that chip

Great chip

Pros averaging 76.

That's brutal.

the fact that they are showing just about 2 groups.

I feel like we're going to see the leaderboard show up at some point, and see someone within a stroke of the lead that they haven't shown all afternoon.

Cabrera hits it on 13 in 2 from 235 out.

I wouldnt mind seeing dj get in red figures

Directv coverage of this makes me realize why I can't cut the cord. Having 4 channels is sweet.

Dottie is just babling away with adjectives

Damn, Day is creeping up the leaderboard

Huge par putt by Spieth. So many amazing par saves.

Dunno Dottie pepper days it counts as if he hit it.

I personally don't know the rules that well.

She is probably right then, I thought this year though if you ground your putter and the wind blows the ball if you didn't touch the ball you are no longer deemed to cause it so the ball rolling back in the water would count as if he had hit the ball into the water the shot before and play the drop the same ect. I didn't see it happen live though so not sure what she said.

Spieth is a living lesson on the value of short game, putting and course management.

Directv coverage of this makes me realize why I can't cut the cord. Having 4 channels is sweet.

Making me want to switch right now with this coverage.... How is it with weather?

Huge par putt by Spieth. So many amazing par saves.

I think that's the main advantage Spieth has over McIlroy: if Rory can improve his putting he'll be killing it again regularly on the course.

Spieth is a living lesson on the value of short game, putting and course management.

Haven't you read the threads on THP. They aren't that important...haha

watching him really feels like a day at school... times slows down..

Back