2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Goodness

Wow based on all these posts jordan is up by 10 strokes lol

Jordan's composure seems better today than yesterday. At least for this hole.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Man, this tourney just turned on its head. Spieth making himself work for it

I wonder if it depends player to player - I bet there are some guys that lean on their caddy more than others, and having a good relationship is more important to them.

But on the whole, 20% maybe? A significant amount, but at the end of the day it's the player hitting the shots.

This is almost word for word what I said to Josh as my thoughts on it. It's the caddie who is pacing out the course, mapping out everything, from every weird random angle, and if they don't do a good job at that, and their player lands in trouble, they might not have an answer for how to get out.

But at the end of the day, I agree, the golfer is still the one hitting the shots, so ultimately it's on him. I think 80 golfer/ 20 caddie is the right number.

Tough day for Rory all around. Not sure why, but I like it when he is on. So much power and swagger.

Whole new ballgame

Oh boy.

Wow. 3 drop shots to finish. Tomorrow's gonna be fantastic

Little different tournament tomorrow than it seemed just minutes ago. JS let several back in with that double.

73 is about right for the way Jordan played today...brings a bunch of folks back in for tomorrow

Alright Jason the lead is only three, you got this!

aaaaaaaand we have a tournament, Sunday will be fun

Still feeling good with both of my guys within 3 shots of the lead.

Can't wait for tomorrow!

We have ourselves a ballgame. The 18th has been tough this week.

Looks like we're in for some excitement tomorrow!

Wow. Jordan just let everyone back into it with that finish. Shake it off, he will command that final pairing and rise to the occasion. Again.

What a shame for him to finish like that. Sure made his job tougher for tomorrow!

I am stunned at that 6

Another solid day in here. You guys will be keeping me updated tomorrow. (Someone scheduled our shower on Masters Sunday )

So anyone miss seeing Tiger?

No, the way Spieth just finished 17 and 18 reminds me of Tiger's play last year. Hope Spieth sorts it out on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, with the how he was striking the ball, 73 is probably a good round. If his performance from 6-10 feet wasn't what it was that could have been an ugly round.

Back