2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

Great list of guys going. Going to be a blast. Let's just hope the weather cooperates. Need to turn the corner here fast for the courses to get in decent shape.

Hope this swamp of a course is in better shape.....

And the magical ball tosser guy is gone!

I know some of you may be wanting to turn one of your rounds into a #THPCallOut so if thats the case, just pm me ahead of time so i can make the groups line up accordingly

OK, none of you call me out. I'm going to be all stressed out as is. Don't need the added pressure causing a house of cards fold-a-rama.

OK, none of you call me out. I'm going to be all stressed out as is. Don't need the added pressure causing a house of cards fold-a-rama.

Sooooo......

This isn't your first gathering is it? Is your cap in your profile accurate.

last call. I gotta get the tee times locked in with the course pretty soon. You in?
Just sending the update. Unless I have an unforeseen setback, I should be good to go to this on Saturday only.

TM was awesome enough to send me a free M2 6 iron to test out so it will be in my bag and on the range Saturday if anyone wants to take some swings let me know.

I wish I could make it, then us two members of the "Breaking 100" thread could have a call out without the other person having to give up 2 shots per hole.
Unfortunately my daughter has a soccer tournament here that weekend.

A little over 3 weeks and I will be playing golf with some THPers! This can not get here soon enough, I need some more golf in my life right now. And better weather.

The weather sucks here as well just hoping for shorts but will settle for pants with short sleeves.

I know some of you may be wanting to turn one of your rounds into a #THPCallOut so if thats the case, just pm me ahead of time so i can make the groups line up accordingly

I do believe I'm all booked up hahaha.. You know them.

I'll be someone's huckleberry

Sooooo......

This isn't your first gathering is it? Is your cap in your profile accurate.
Well...maybe. I did play a round with some THP'ers last weekend on the marsh-like Roses Run, and I did attend a sim round once. But big gatherings...no.

My cap is an estimate, but knowing most of my rounds end up in the 105-ish range, I think it's pretty representative of my scoring.

Just sending the update. Unless I have an unforeseen setback, I should be good to go to this on Saturday only.

Nice Pluff!!! You gonna make it to the cookout?

I wish I could make it, then us two members of the "Breaking 100" thread could have a call out without the other person having to give up 2 shots per hole.
Unfortunately my daughter has a soccer tournament here that weekend.
I'm sad, but I understand. I will try to rep us well.

Nice Pluff!!! You gonna make it to the cookout?
Depends on the ride. If going solo, yes. If carpooling, I go with them.

This pleases me.
Glad I can be of service.

Not sure what the status of my game will be at this point, but I'm hoping that I'll be testing it out in some capacity.

It's nice in Columbus. Mid 30s light snow. Perfect April weather

Getting excited for this people

I just ordered my new driver, since I haven't been able to hit mine lately. I just hope it gets here in time. The last thing I want to do it hate the experience all day.

You really don't even need driver on the easy course, and only 6 or 7 at the harder course at most. Won't stop me from spraying every other driver into the trees though.

Back