The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really. I feel stupider for seeing that

giphy.gif

they are like knock off M&Ms

Like larger M&M's that taste like stale chocolate (like a Dairy Milk bar, if you know what that tastes like). Ugly pastel colors paired with chocolate that tastes bad...... the perfect Canadian treat.

Like larger M&M's that taste like stale chocolate (like a Dairy Milk bar, if you know what that tastes like). Ugly pastel colors paired with chocolate that tastes bad...... the perfect Canadian treat.
Just as miserable as Canadian beer.

Isn't Foster's Australian?

Crown Royal. Canadian bliss.

Hardcore Henry looks terrible, but I think I'm going to see it anyway.

Apparently Pacquiao vs Bradely 3 is tomorrow night. I had no idea.

Something about that state and delays.

After a 90 minute delay we taxi and our plane has mechanical issues so after 45 minutes more we are asked to get off while they find another new plane

I'll admit, when people tell me how good my swing is I am starting to enjoy it. **** was a lot of work.

I'll admit, when people tell me how good my swing is I am starting to enjoy it. **** was a lot of work.

Not sure if I feel good or bad when people tell me that I have a good swing when I know that it's all smoke and mirrors. From your cap, I can tell that you actually do have a good swing. Me, not so much.

After a 90 minute delay we taxi and our plane has mechanical issues so after 45 minutes more we are asked to get off while they find another new plane
So are you enjoying your weekend? hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back