I love this infomercial

this thread is worthless until the guy with one post tells us Jack Hamm is a world long drive champion and engineering genius and how the driver added 50 yards to his drives and has him hitting every fairway.

Jack Hamm is a world long drive champion and engineering genius, the driver has added 50 yards and I'm hitting every fairway. Tongue in cheek.

Ha...that driving range is only 210 at the farthest point...makes it look like a bomb though in the video...KaaaaPOW

I had forgotten how short that range is.....lol.....no wonder that ball looks like he is hitting it over the mountains

Didn't someone do a review of one of these after the holiday gift exchange a few years ago?

I want one just so I can head to the range and go ape with it. The teaching pro is so laid back. I wanna see Gary hit this thing and just let go PPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Would be worth the price of admission. Heck would be fun to just beat the wee wee out of just for the heck of it.

Mark Shuman

I can't change the channel when this is on. So so bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I could use a shaft that never goes off plane for my Callaway though.

Hammer X

I can't change the channel when this is on. So so bad.

The first time I saw it, it must have played once a commercial break. I was just waiting on it to pop up again.

This made my day: http://youtu.be/gz7dRkhjbTo

Amazon review:

5/9/2013 - UPDATE - THOUGHT I WOULD UPDATE EVERYONE ON THIS OUTSTANDING DRIVER. I've been gaming this driver for over a year now and its just a monster off the tee. 300+ yards is easy money with this beast. Clearly the best driver out on the market today because its so easy to hit long and straight. Just point and shoot and the ball just rockets off the face with a piercing trajectory that has plenty of roll-out after it lands. If you want to hit huge drives that go forever and track straight and true then go get a Hammer X Driver right now. You won't regret it!

Absolutely the best driver I've ever tried. Incredible distance plus uncanny accuracy. My slice is virtually non-existent with this driver. I've picked up 20-30 yards from the tee with this driver. The Aerospeed shaft is amazing. I'm so glad I bought this. I found it on Ebay for a great price. Buy one now...you won't regret it!X-Factor Hammer X Driver with Free 3-Hybrid Club

The key to hitting the Hammer X Driver long is you have to tee it up higher than you think. You must catch the ball on the upswing so play it a little more forward in your stance and you will start crushing the ball.

Amazon review:

5/9/2013 - UPDATE - THOUGHT I WOULD UPDATE EVERYONE ON THIS OUTSTANDING DRIVER. I've been gaming this driver for over a year now and its just a monster off the tee. 300+ yards is easy money with this beast. Clearly the best driver out on the market today because its so easy to hit long and straight. Just point and shoot and the ball just rockets off the face with a piercing trajectory that has plenty of roll-out after it lands. If you want to hit huge drives that go forever and track straight and true then go get a Hammer X Driver right now. You won't regret it!

Absolutely the best driver I've ever tried. Incredible distance plus uncanny accuracy. My slice is virtually non-existent with this driver. I've picked up 20-30 yards from the tee with this driver. The Aerospeed shaft is amazing. I'm so glad I bought this. I found it on Ebay for a great price. Buy one now...you won't regret it!X-Factor Hammer X Driver with Free 3-Hybrid Club

The key to hitting the Hammer X Driver long is you have to tee it up higher than you think. You must catch the ball on the upswing so play it a little more forward in your stance and you will start crushing the ball.

That's funny because I think most people would pick up some yardage from doing that, regardless of the driver they are using.

I've found that by teeing down to where a 3rd of the ball is above the face and by moving the ball just a little closer to the middle of my stance, my drives go farther.

This works for me because I'm able to hit the sweet spot on the face consistently by doing those two things.

I played it for a few rounds but I was hitting it 500+ yards so I was always over the green on my tee shot. Too big of a gap between it and my 3W.

I played it for a few rounds but I was hitting it 500+ yards so I was always over the green on my tee shot. Too big of a gap between it and my 3W.

is this for real?

Can't believe I just saw this thread.

GOLD, PURE GOLF GOLD!

on a side note... their marketing sounds a lot like taylormade's... "all other drivers are obsolete!"
when I watched the video in the OP I thought it may have been the M1 replacement...

Back