THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

I can't shatter any more clubs!
Just walked outside, frost delay for sure at Big Met, had a M2 6 iron waiting to be hit might have to wait a few more days.

This snow.....really blows. Thanks Michigan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This snow.....really blows. Thanks Michigan.

It's not our fault you live in Ohio.

Fwiw, we got flurries yesterday but not today!

Did you guys see these custom DG's for The Masters! Pretty cool I would game these in an instant!

IMG_1672.jpg

Those are really cool looking!

Those are awesome Jdtox.

Also only a couple more days to get entries in for the Grandaddy. I realize the title does not say Michigan or Ohio, but something tells me there are a few people in this event that would tel you it might be worth it.

I mean if you are into full bags of clubs and playing the nicest course you will ever step foot on.

Those are awesome Jdtox.

Also only a couple more days to get entries in for the Grandaddy. I realize the title does not say Michigan or Ohio, but something tells me there are a few people in this event that would tel you it might be worth it.

I mean if you are into full bags of clubs and playing the nicest course you will ever step foot on.

Shhhhhh.... Better odds for me

I highly doubt True Temper would post them on their website if it was a fake....

haha wow you're right, on their instagram! I was looking at the way the "i" was not dotted and figured someone was having a bit of fun with editing.

Now I think they are awesome!

Those are awesome Jdtox.

Last year we had two Ohio guys make it. The year before there were two from Michigan. Come guys and get your entries in, let's keep this trend going! Already have one Ohio guy on the roster.

Last year we had two Ohio guys make it. The year before there were two from Michigan. Come guys and get your entries in, let's keep this trend going! Already have one Ohio guy on the roster.
I'm not sure who isn't signed up for "TheGrandaddy" but I know this guy is!
Odds seem to be in our favor gents!

I didn't know I was that easily forgettable.

No love for OGs in Ohio.

I'll remember that one.

I didn't know I was that easily forgettable.

No love for OGs in Ohio.

I'll remember that one.

My bad! Knew I was probably missing something.

Just had to get this out of my system
0e00a15b72526188d31fa2e864c033f6.jpg

Just checking in...

Oh no sunshine in Ohio/Michigan? Just snow and weather talk? Sounds about right.

Well it looks like the next week in Michigan will be in the 50's. You know my butt will be at the course practicing.

Just to kick of this thread for the day...
Getting excited for some good weather golf.
Getting a feel for the new irons... equiped with True Temper S300's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC1rM5NS-Js

Go Team Michigan

Since the weather was crap this weekend in Cleveland Pkorf and I got together for a sim round yesterday evening to get some swings in. My swing felt great and I actually tied my buddy in the pretend golf. We both shot 80. I'm hoping those swings translate to the South Course this coming Thursday and hopefully another round or two this weekend. I'm gonna be ready for this!

Only 2 months to go...how is everyones games progressing (despite mother nature battling against us)?

Only 2 months to go...how is everyones games progressing (despite mother nature battling against us)?

Well...
I got an official handicap.
Driver and Long irons need work.
Pleasantly surprised with putter and short game.

Still some time to tighten things up.

Well xhail and I played some simulator golf Saturday (I had an 80 at Pebble) and my golf leagues start this week and next. Jspangs and I will be at Eagle Rock next Sunday for that call out so I should have a good idea where I stand after all that. Oh and I'm doing a driver and shaft fitting Saturday.
I will be ready capt!

Nowhere to go but up from here!

Back