#THPCallOut I'm calling out Canadan

Oh look what I woke up to. This is going to be a tough one, but I like Dan's chances.

How many strokes gregg

Straight up going greggdrews if he gets strokes going Canadad...

Will be an epic callout

Straight up going greggdrews if he gets strokes going Canadad...

Will be an epic callout
That sounds backwards

I'm taking greggdrews with pops.

Could be an interesting match with pops involved. How much has my partner, greggdrews, been able to play so far this season? Is Canadan willing to do the unthinkable, and down a bad hot dog prior to the round (ultimate distraction, as I discovered)? So many variables...

I'm obligated to go with my partner, though. greggdrews it is.

(I'm sure I can get one of those hot dogs shipped in time for the outing. Just saying.)

I gotta go sir dan on this one. But I love the call out!

Going with Dan on this one

Gotta back my Cure Captain Greggdrews! Will be a fun one to follow, maybe even in person.

The fairway finder vs. the guy who drives it the length of the fairway.. Hmmm

Are strokes involved in this one? That will determine my pick.

Strokes yet to be determined, no Im not calling out Dan straight up lol although I will track that too just to see where the match would end. Right now based on posted hcp I would get 10 pops.

Strokes yet to be determined, no Im not calling out Dan straight up lol although I will track that too just to see where the match would end. Right now based on posted hcp I would get 10 pops.

Sounds like 4 a side is the sweet spot :D

Canadan for the WIN!

dan, dan, he's our man!

How many strokes we talking here?

Edit: just read through.

I'll take Dan.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Give me a couple weeks. I'll close the gap a bit hahahaha

Dan.

Easy pick for me.

Dan has my support. No doubt about it

Give me a couple weeks. I'll close the gap a bit hahahaha
You act like mine might not go up journey to 20 in 3 weeks lo

Back