Signup Now: THP Championship Sponsored By Budget Golf - Become Truvis Immortal

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great way to get out, meet knew THPers and play a phenomenal golf course!!!!

Good luck to all who enter!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone. This one has been a bucket list event for me for a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok...y'all guys are safe! I'm not entering this one! My wife would kill me....first she would divorce me...then she would kill me! Good luck to everyone! It looks like another epic THP event!

Good luck everyone cant wait to see who gets picked!

Don’t think anyone will want to miss this one. Imagine your design being a part of the collection of really cool Truvis balls that have been created.

ec9b2cdbc05b966f6c750b718c59917b.jpg

Don’t think anyone will want to miss this one. Imagine your design being a part of the collection of really cool Truvis balls that have been created.

There are a few collectors on THP that are drooling right now.

Dang, that is an inspiring picture! Hey, just noticed a Sewailo truvis in there! @Wildcat4life are those available locally?

Good luck everyone! I have a feeling this is going to be one of the most exciting events of the year!

And done!

Dang, that is an inspiring picture! Hey, just noticed a Sewailo truvis in there! @Wildcat4life are those available locally?

Sewailo Truvis are available locally. I was wondering why @doubleb21 was asking if I can pick him up one. lol

Definitely in. Looks like another good time. The SWAG list looks fantastic as always. Good Luck everyone.

That would be so freaking cool

Good Luck everyone on this event. It was soooo much fun last year in the desert and what’s on the line this year is even crazier! Can’t wait to follow along for this! Should be a lot cooler weather so y’all shouldn’t have an issue with the glutes cramping up on you!

Best of Luck everyone. You have to take a shot at this one.

Thanks to THP, Budget Golf & Callaway for this amazing opportunity!!

Entry sent for my first ever THP Championship!
1st step: Get lucky and get in
2nd step: Win 4th HoF tag
3rd step: Hope Finley doesn't hear me bragging about my paltry 4 tags lol

Love me some THP/Callaway/BudgetGolf. Didn’t think I would be able to sign up, but I did. Will make this work if selected. Too awesome of an event to miss. Fingers crossed!

I'm in!

Good luck everyone! My wife let me enter despite our 21st anniversary being on 9/6/19. She is great!!

IN! Hope I'm lucky!

Good luck everyone

Sewailo Truvis are available locally. I was wondering why @doubleb21 was asking if I can pick him up one. lol

LOL first ball i spotted in that pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back