Signup Now: THP Championship Sponsored By Budget Golf - Become Truvis Immortal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The THP Championship sponsored by Budget Golf is coming and today is open signups for the event that will feature fun competition, incredible swag and a chance at Truvis Immortality. The full thread can be found here.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...mortal-with-Budget-Golf-2019-THP-Championship

When & Where
September 6th-8th, 2019
The Coeur d'Alene Resort
Coeur d'Alene, ID

Details
This incredible weekend is open to 20 THPers that will compete in teams of 2 (THP creates the teams) for a prize list that is over the top incredible. Each of the 20 participants will also receive participant prizes just for coming that makes this one heck of a special weekend. Each of the 10 teams will be put together to create a "tag team"of sorts complete with team name and the competition over Saturday and Sunday will be filled with fun and excitement.

THP and Budget Golf will be out on the course all weekend long with everybody ensuring that challenges and prizes up the ante for a whole lot more fun.

The Grand Prize
The winning team will win a trip to Chicopee, MA to DESIGN A LIMITED EDITION CALLAWAY TRUVIS GOLF BALL that will actually be SOLD on the Budget Golf website with a portion of the proceeds going to an awesome charity.
You will take a tour of this amazing facility, see how Truvis is made. Watch your design get printed and then watch as THPers have a chance to buy them while supplies last (and get some for yourself as well of course).

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2019 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

SWAG List
Every Participant Receives
2 Travis Mathew Polos
Travis Mathew Pullover
Travis Mathew Hat
Links and King Accessories Bag
$100 Gift Card to Budget Golf
1 Dozen Callaway Golf Balls
Custom Mizuno Stamped Wedge
New Backpack
And More

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
18 Holes of Golf on Saturday at Coeur d'Alene
18 Holes of Golf on Sunday at Coeur d'Alene
Group Dinner Friday night
Group Dinner Saturday night
Team Apparel
Incredible SWAG
Awesome prizes
And a whole lot more

How to Signup
Send an email to admin@thehackersparadise.com and include this information.
1. Your forum screen name
2. Your Current Handicap or Approximate Handicap
3. RH or LH
4. Golf Shirt Size

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. This event will have a handicap tie in to make sure everybody has a shot at winning.

That is it. Sit back and see if you get in.
A nonrefundable $100 deposit is required if you get in to hold your spot and the remainder will be due 30 days out from the event.

Its open!

I’m in. You gotta sign up for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in it to not get picked even though it would be a dream!!! LOL

Entry sent! Thanks THP, Budget Golf, and Callaway, for an opportunity to get into such an incredible event!

Signup is in!!! This is way too good to pass up on.

Have to sign up for this, Budget Golf+Jason Finley, the conversations alone will be historic, then you add in amazing golf?

My entry is in! Good luck everyone. This will be an unbelievable weekend, for sure!

I wish I could do this, but this is the same weekend as my buddies golf trip this year. This resort looks amazing though.

Yes sir ... I need a shot at redemption! Plus it's cooler there :act-up:

Signups opened a day early, very nice! I'm 100% going to get in on this as soon as I get out of work. The swag list and event details are absurd!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Done and Done. Would be an incredible opportunity and a heck of birthday weekend.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Entered! This one is going to be epic!!

Is the internet broken yet?

Good luck to all who enter. I'd love to do it but presently have a conflict with the dates.

Going to be an exciting one, but not in the cards for me at this time. Good luck all.

Entry is in! Good luck everyone!

Suweeettt!!!

I can’t make the dates work for this one but good luck everyone!

Really, really wish I could have entered, but the dates just don't work for me. Best of luck to everyone and I can't wait to follow this one!!

Have to pass on this one, but I will definitely be following along! Good luck to all who enter!!

Good luck to everyone.

In. Even with the possibility of conflicting dates...I will make this work lol

This is a great one, the course looks awesome, timing doesn't work for me though. Good luck everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back