2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Anyone else hear Jordan voicing his disdain for being put on a clock? He was hoping to wait out the wind that had been there all day and wasn't really going anywhere.

If I were Rory I'd ask for a clock on the first tee box. #Gamesmanship

The joys of living in Uganda. Each day I've gone to bed with Day -5 after 15 to wake up to him being level and now Spieth and Bryson from -6 and -4 to -4 and level!!
Gonna have to stay up later tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weezy is a legit sports fan. I've seen him discuss all three of the major sports with reasonably good insight and a whole lot of reverence for history, this does not surprise me at all.

So, this just happened...

Anyone else hear Jordan voicing his disdain for being put on a clock? He was hoping to wait out the wind that had been there all day and wasn't really going anywhere.

I do find the mannerisms annoying, like constantly going to the caddy to wipe his hand.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Pretty sweet that I just got a contest entry.
They must have ESPN to pick Spieth and Rory too.

Is it too late for me to change my entry?

I mean can you blame them for trying?

Welcome to Saturday at the Masters!

9889be156319dfe6b53e72ca97a687ea.jpg

To be fair the rules say before the tournament starts & they say The Masters does not start until the back 9 on Sunday (obviously I am joking)

So I see Bubba has 9:50 tee time by himself. Could be a lightening fast round. He grabs 3-4 s***s on the pack today.

So I see Bubba has 9:50 tee time by himself. Could be a lightening fast round. He grabs 3-4 s***s on the pack today.

That would not be fun to watch....

He plays with a marker, who is the club champion at Augusta. That guy, unofficially, has beaten some of the pros when he's played as a marker in the past. It's an interesting subplot.

Pin positions for round 3:

CfmUXmiXEAIInSE.jpg

Personally I hope he dumps the of those on the pack.....and get some on him too.

I was being juvenile on maynard's typo and I actually hope they have footage of Bubba with the marker. Based on his last 100 holes, the marker could make it interesting conceivably. Also, that pin position on 12 is beastly.

I hope Jeff Knox suddenly found something else to do today so he didn't have to play with Bubba

Hahaha...great typo there. Hopefully he's not wearing white today.
He plays with a marker, who is the club champion at Augusta. That guy, unofficially, has beaten some of the pros when he's played as a marker in the past. It's an interesting subplot.

Pin positions for round 3:

CfmUXmiXEAIInSE.jpg
I was thinking about a marker as well, but with it being the Masters I wasn't sure.

Personally I hope he dumps the of those on the pack.....and get some on him too.

I was being juvenile on maynard's typo and I actually hope they have footage of Bubba with the marker. Based on his last 100 holes, the marker could make it interesting conceivably. Also, that pin position on 12 is beastly.

Cook was talking about it on the GC. Liked his take. He said JS was complaining about be on clock and not being able to wait out gusts. Said it's his fault he's on the clock already. Agree I would ask for clock on 1st Tee making sure he's in earshot. Jordan has some gamesmanship as he loves to make sure his competitors see the back of him walking down fairway.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ok, ready for Moving day. Team Callaway Masters shirt & THP belt. Off to breakfast with spouse. Back here in a bit.
12e84b3d0e2a4a60968d3395b0438860.jpg
716720a52581cf58945d1d9bc40119c1.jpg

Sitting down now to watch Amen Corner from Friday of Directv feed. Their coverage is great.

Some brutal pin positions today.

With the conditions being how they are - 20-25mph winds - I think if someone even a good ways back plays out of their mind (obviously not an easy task), we could have a dark horse in contention tomorrow. Really could end up wide open.

So unless my only remaining pick Day finds another gear and Spieth and McIlroy falter, my winning chances don't look good. But that's trivial compared to the great competition between golfers and between man and course. Crack up to see Bubba made the cut. He has looked so uncomfortable out there.

I'm playing 18 today during most of the interesting action, so I will sadly miss much of drama of the Spieth and McIlroy pairing.

Did pick McIlroy in another contest!

That makes me sad just looking at it. I hate snow!!

The best thing though just following along with The Masters coverage takes the gloom of snow away. The grounds at August look like carpet...so green!

Welcome to Saturday at the Masters!

9889be156319dfe6b53e72ca97a687ea.jpg
We're supposed to get some maybe an inch or so on the grass. Just enough to maybe kill tomorrow's round. Ugh, enough.

We're supposed to get some maybe an inch or so on the grass. Just enough to maybe kill tomorrow's round. Ugh, enough.

No snow for us today, but a high of 32*... Why do I even bother!! Just stay inside and watch the pro's do it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Back