Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These hit the conforming list.

f4dda9e0d6800a9110d9860f796cb0ef.jpg

It's a hard pass for me!

Not a fan of the look at all.

I feel ive seen that design a lot .. either way, I think there's nicer titleist irons out there

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wow. That’s about as non titleist looking as I’ve seen.

Man, the APs look so much better than these. Doesn't mean they won't perform though.

Wow! Nice change of pace look for Titleist. I'm assuming this is their new game improvement irons to go along with the TS1?

• Admin
Wow! Nice change if pace look for Titleist. I'm assuming this is their new game improvement irons to go along with the TS1?

Just hit USGA list for approval, so right now that is all the info we can pass along.

Those are fugly.

Those are fugly.
I said the same thing about the ap1 and ap2 when they came out, just because the cb and mb are so friggin sexy looking. But nowadays, I'm enjoying all the different options out there. Not saying I'd game them, but I don't think they're hideous.

Definitely screams GI iron for sure. I don’t hate it though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm, not a fan. On the plus side it's cool they built a sundial in for people.

These hit the conforming list.

f4dda9e0d6800a9110d9860f796cb0ef.jpg

Speedbridge! To the island, I guess.

I'll reserve final judgment for the finished product, but things are not looking good so far. I'm interested in what the technology is though.

Will hold my judgment until I can see them first hand. Seems like all conforming list clubs look worse than they actually are

Going to take the looks with a grain of salt, but will say some of their recent releases and leaks look to be steps outside their box. Which is a very good thing imo.

Total whiff. I love the looks of the AP1 and 2 and these just... yikes.

Thank god, I’m Titleist through and through but I’ll keep my AP3s . I don’t like those either

57899568343ff5ef715092bf6243d6f4.gif

i guess i’m crazy because i kinda like these. has a star trek kinda vibe that i’m digging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm good with that look. Looking forward to seeing more pics and reading more about them!

This conforming list picture isn’t exactly flattering. However, I thought the same thing about the Srixon 585 and 785 and they looked much better in color images. So I’ll wait to see in hand photos before I make my mind up on the looks.

Back