2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Hit first missed tee shot was a snap hook. Then it was the block fade. Every miss sense then has been the block fade. He's trying everything not to miss left lol

Seems to be doing a good job of that. Smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just posted this on Facebook, and thought I would ask it here as well: What percentage of a players success do you think is due to their caddie?

Well I just read Steve Williams book ... I got feeling he thought he contributed 51% ... I feel it's more around 15-20% ...

I just wish the master would dump the jump suits ... its 2016 and its a team.

Has he not been napping in between shots?

Nah he's been discussing ever possible eventuality with his caddy. I think it's the what happens if he accidentally hits his ball into a gopher hole filled with C4 that's been giving them the most trouble.

Foot wedge it

That's so ballsy. Great out

These convos are great.

...and really I would have hit every one of those trees.

Good out

Man if Jordan wins again that bobble head I got from the AT&T may be worth a couple bills

I had visions of deandec at PGA National hitting a tree back at him and dropping like a sack of potatoes.

That's a bit high in my opinion. I haven't seen Michael Greller hit one shot today.

...but how many times have you heard him get Spieth to commit to a shot? Quite a few.

I just posted this on Facebook, and thought I would ask it here as well: What percentage of a players success do you think is due to their caddie?

I'd say it's a little under half. You can have all the info, but at the end of the day, the pressure and executing the shots are on the player

...but how many times have you heard him get Spieth to commit to a shot? Quite a few.

Still doesn't equal 80%. 30 maybe. Greller is good at keeping him calm.

Ok that was pretty awful...

Oh my.

Still doesn't equal 80%. 30 maybe. Greller is good at keeping him calm.

30% if you are talking all golfers and not those who have been successful.

Another bump and run fail.

So anyone miss seeing Tiger?

I wonder if it depends player to player - I bet there are some guys that lean on their caddy more than others, and having a good relationship is more important to them.

But on the whole, 20% maybe? A significant amount, but at the end of the day it's the player hitting the shots.

I'd say it's a little under half. You can have all the info, but at the end of the day, the pressure and executing the shots are on the player

My answer exactly. Well said DW

Jordan LIMPING home. My goodness

Back