Music streaming: what do you use?

Beats1 from Apple for my family. $15/month for all 4 of us. Great stations, enormous library, and can download/play offline if want to.

I do the same. The Family plan is great.

Pandora premium for work mostly as I prefer the variation but I also pay for Spotify premium and use it a ton.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I loved Spotify. I only paid $4.99 with my .edu email address for a few years. Swapped over to Apple Music a few months back when I got my new Apple TV and I've enjoyed it so far. I think Spotify's user interface on a mobile device and desktop app is way better, though. That's the only thing I would go back for.

Spotify for me.

Pandora and the Sirius radio app

Spotify exclusively. And I pay for it. And I don't mind at all.

Being that I've owned my most recent vehicle since last summer and only have 4,000 miles on it, I felt that Sirius was a waste of my money.
Off topic, but you should check what your low mileage discount is with your insurance company and put it on that vehicle if you can. With Farm Bureau, it's less than 7,500 miles a year and you get a nice discount.

Spotify. I found it much more intuitive than Pandora. I use it exclusively on the golf course, so I am only using the free service. I must say though.....I love it!

JM

Pandora for now. But thinking of paying for spotify.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spotify Premium....I'm an audiophile, so I've gotta have it.

Finally! Amazon Music is finally included on T-Mobile's Music Freedom. Now it's really going to be hard to burn through 6 gigs a month!

I was wondering why my data usage wasn't adding up as fast as I thought it should have been the past week or two.

I bit on a 4/mo deal for XM. Need to renegotiate at the end of summer though.

Ive had Spotify for over 6 years now. I love it. So easy and convienient

Spotify Premium....I'm an audiophile, so I've gotta have it.

Audiophiles need Tidal HiFi, the $20 a month sucks, but it's the only streaming service with lossless audio fidelity. For me, it's worth it.

I'll use Spotify at the office every now and again, but usually I've got my iPhone or iPod with me and just play stuff from my own library.

Back