Nike FlyKnit Chukka Review Thread

Never seen these before! I've got some regular Flyknit Chukka's and Flyknit Lunar 3 running shoes, and they are really light and comfortable, so I'd love to have these on the golf course as well.

Hopefully a golf store in the area will start selling these, as I really need to try them on, as my size with Nike shoes ranges from 11.5 to 12.5.

Never seen these before! I've got some regular Flyknit Chukka's and Flyknit Lunar 3 running shoes, and they are really light and comfortable, so I'd love to have these on the golf course as well.

Hopefully a golf store in the area will start selling these, as I really need to try them on, as my size with Nike shoes ranges from 11.5 to 12.5.

Same here. The other day I tried on a pair of Flyknit running shoes in my normal size 8.5 for sneakers, but they felt really tight. So IDK if I need to go up to a size 9 in these.

Are the traction pods replaceable? Or will the shoes lose traction when they wear out?

Are the traction pods replaceable? Or will the shoes lose traction when they wear out?

No replacing the traction pods these are a spikeless shoe.

---------------------------------------------

playing my my first round with these tomorrow.

I really like the look of these. And I even saw them in person. Much preferred to what Rickie is sporting

I really like the look of these. And I even saw them in person. Much preferred to what Rickie is sporting

Pretty comfortable to. Several range sessions and a lesson and never once did I think about them or feel them really

I need to get to the store to try this on. If they're comfortable then the blue ones will be purchased.

So now that you have a month in on these how are they holding up?

What stores have people seen these at?

Don't waste your time with Golfsmith, I ordered mine online about a month ago and they still haven't shipped. Absolutely absurd.

First 18 holes in with these. They are very comfortable and light. Feet weren't tired at all during the round. Very stable feel to these with no slipping on wet morning grass.

These will get lots of use this year

Tried these on today at Golftown...pretty comfortable and looked good with my pants...but pulled my pant leg up and didn't like the look. Cankle-ish with the Chukkas. Gonna wait for the Air Max 90s.

Mine showed up last Friday, was out of town over the weekend and it's been ice cold (plus I've been busy at work) so still haven't gotten to try them on the course. That said, I love how they look with both shorts and pants and they're extremely comfortable.

These shoes are so comfortable. I hope this line continues.

I really want a pair of these, I just can't get myself to put up the coin for them yet.... Soon soon enough I will have a pair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really want a pair of these, I just can't get myself to put up the coin for them yet.... Soon soon enough I will have a pair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of my stance. I really like my current shoes

I got mine for $160 after tax from Golfsmith when they had a 20% off coupon. Helped on the price a bit.

A dude was rocking these on the range yesterday, definitely fashion forward. I really like them.

Seems like they've released yet another colour :act-up: If only I could find them here in Swe

fkftf0n4w5hpdgzbdudv.jpg

These shoes have been a mainstay for me since I recieved them. I've played in dry Texas, lush Georgia and typical Florida climates. My feet have remained dry. Comfortable and never tired. The sole really gets into he turf so there has been no slipping.

I know I'm on the short list for liking these but they are just perfect for me. I only wish I could get the same support in the Flyknit running shoes.

Taking both pairs to club clash with me and they will get a workout on sat with 36 holes plus range session in the morning.

Taking both pairs to club clash with me and they will get a workout on sat with 36 holes plus range session in the morning.

Good man, represent!

Back