2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Im not sure I remember a golfer as "deliberate" as him in 30+ years of watching.

Must be tough to play with. He'd suck the life right outta you.

Still some meat on that bone Matsuama

Do you think the rules officials have the balls to out the final group on the clock?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Must be tough to play with. He'd suck the life right outta you.

I mean it could be worse. He's a great young man, and one heck of a player, but its just so awful. It really shows the traditional media true colors too. Because they blasted Na, Furyk and Garcia over the same exact thing.

Rory's got a thing for fairway bunkers today

Man this final group seems to be pressing a bit. Both tee shots looked off

Man rory and the par 5.bunkers giving jordan shots

Jordan is flirting with some crooked numbers, but the short game is pulling it's weight... wouldn't be surprised to see a double or 'other' later in the day

Jordan is flirting with some crooked numbers, but the short game is pulling it's weight... wouldn't be surprised to see a double or 'other' later in the day

The question will be where can Matsuyama go?

Im not sure I remember a golfer as "deliberate" as him in 30+ years of watching.

Sergio of old was bruuuuuutal

Langer putting better with that long putter than I would expect

Do you think the rules officials have the balls to out the final group on the clock?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do not think they are out of position . . . yet.

Man rory and the par 5.bunkers giving jordan shots

That was where one would think Rors could have picked up some strokes. But, he can't hit a fairway.

I mean it could be worse. He's a great young man, and one heck of a player, but its just so awful. It really shows the traditional media true colors too. Because they blasted Na, Furyk and Garcia over the same exact thing.

Couldn't agree more. Always comes over well and is a truly remarkable player but his pace is awful. Imagine if he had bubbas sparkling personality ;)

Nice putt Day

Boom. Nice birdie there by Day.

I'm a huge Spieth fan but his pace is even getting to me. The guy needs to learn to pick it up.

I wonder how far behind the next group they are.

Day trying to get back into this

The question will be where can Matsuyama go?
Matsu, and snedeker are the two I look to bump up based on short game... this is the kind of day where E is huge... the kind of weird day where 'old Phil' would throw up a 66 and be back in contention

So did anyone pick Hideki and anyone who made the cut without an (a) by there name for the Bridgestone contest? Just trying to figure out if I am drawing dead so not to get the hopes up.

Back