2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

I'm a big Charley Hoffman fan. If only he could figure out how to close it out on the weekend.

I've got Henrik on my fantasy team this week. I need him to start making some short puts today.

Man those winds look absolutely brutal this morning. Interesting to see how much it picks up by the afternoon.

This thread is pretty dead for a weekend. Is everyone out golfing?

Man those winds look absolutely brutal this morning. Interesting to see how much it picks up by the afternoon.

It's blowing hard here in NC. I imagine it won't be much better there. I'm only about a 5 hour drive away.

My 2 pick at the top of the list and playing together. Gotta love that.

No coverage? Any one playing yet?

Masters.com. Bubba teed off first at 9:50. Featured groups are Scott/Hoffmann. Stenson/Mahan

Not a whole heck of a lot going on yet, guessing things pick up this afternoon.

I will be at 12:30 :) working now until noon - then playing 9 on the way home... first round of the year. 46 degrees here... but not too bad in the sun.

cant wait!

Man, the putting this week has been lackluster to say the least. i know these are tough greens, but they're missing a lot of short, fairly straight ones.

I will be at 12:30 :) working now until noon - then playing 9 on the way home... first round of the year. 46 degrees here... but not too bad in the sun.

cant wait!

Enjoy your first round back! That's one of the things I like about living in NC now. I pretty much get to play year round now. Not like when I was in NY.

I'm playing in two hockey games today, but I'll be glued to the TV in between to squeeze in as much coverage as I can.

I hope Rory and Jordan are paired up again tomorrow, when I'll actually be able to watch live.

Larry Mize...baller!

The matchup I've been waiting for, JS and RM going head to head. Now we get to see who has the goods. This should be the rivalry or one of them people
want to see

I'm playing in two hockey games today, but I'll be glued to the TV in between to squeeze in as much coverage as I can.

I hope Rory and Jordan are paired up again tomorrow, when I'll actually be able to watch live.

It'll be interesting to see if Jordan can hold it together today. He started to lose his composure a bit yesterday. He looked a little heated about being put on the clock.

The Ohio guys are shoveling snow!!

Im excited to watch the McIlroy and Spieth round. I think Rory will try and put the pedal to the medal and seperate himself and Jordan will probably try to manage the course and conditions.

I think ink it could lead to some intersecting golf.

And add in the fact they are my two choices for This contest (along with im sure hundreds others) makes it even more fun to follow.

The matchup I've been waiting for, JS and RM going head to head. Now we get to see who has the goods. This should be the rivalry or one of them people
want to see

It'll be interesting to see how they feed off each others games/energy.

Sweet a little Hunter Mahan action today in a featured group. Can't be worse than what we saw in those groups yesterday right?

That was a pretty impressive bunker shot by Scott.

Sweet a little Hunter Mahan action today in a featured group. Can't be worse than what we saw in those groups yesterday right?

I was just thinking about you and this pick, from left field

If a hole plays as difficult as hole 4, is it fair. I think it's one the hardest par 3s on tour, I would think?

Back