Loopers: The Caddie's Long Walk movie

NullNomad

Golf Course Miscreant
Reaction score
Handicap
work
Am I the only one really excited to watch this?

https://www.loopersmovie.com

Having caddied for nearly a decade of my life, I cant wait to see this!

I absolutely want to see this. Of course, it isn't showing anywhere near me so I'll pre-order it from iTunes. Has anyone seen when it will be released through iTunes? I looked but didn't see it.

I absolutely want to see this. Of course, it isn't showing anywhere near me so I'll pre-order it from iTunes. Has anyone seen when it will be released through iTunes? I looked but didn't see it.

All I’ve been able to find is “this fall on iTunes”

I will have to watch on iTunes as well, as it isn't near me. I definitely want to see it though. Maybe Netflix will pick it up?

I’m hoping for amazon prime as well as a possible option.

I keep thining of this...

I keep thining of this...

Looper, with Bruce Willis, is a fantastic time travel film:

looper.jpg

A friend saw this and said it was really interesting. Unfortunately it had a very limited release here. Hope it will be on Prime/

This looks phenomenal. Can’t wait

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did anyone see this? I plan on renting it and watching it soon, but curious what others have to say on the movie.

It’s either on prime or Netflix maybe hulu?

bookmarked it but we ended up watching another - i’m going to try and watch it friday

I just watched it on my flight this afternoon, I really enjoyed it. would definitely watch again. Loved this history of it all that it touched on

I found it as an on demand rental through Comcast/Xfinity. It was pretty good. Definitely worth watching once.

Great history of the Looper. Watched on one of my flights recently and intend to watch again.

Back