DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question for you guys. Any good local breweries to check out?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Checked with my son who is the local brewery expert. He said Community is his favorite. Peticola is real good but only open on certain weekends. Lakewood is a good choice also.

Checked with my son who is the local brewery expert. He said Community is his favorite. Peticola is real good but only open on certain weekends. Lakewood is a good choice also.
Thanks! Much appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Idealgolfer has the Cowboy deal again. Only $79 this time, and good until June. Only catch is it has to be after 2:30. Big Time and I have already purchased one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I purchased.

Idealgolfer has the Cowboy deal again. Only $79 this time, and good until June. Only catch is it has to be after 2:30. Big Time and I have already purchased one.

I got one too.

#LoneStarRivalry

I purchased.

anyone else get one? I'm thinking of grabbing one if we get a big enough group out there

anyone else get one? I'm thinking of grabbing one if we get a big enough group out there

Doesn't sound like many others grabbed it, might be the after 2:30PM start time that discouraged. But I'll be out there if you want to join! :D

Doesn't sound like many others grabbed it, might be the after 2:30PM start time that discouraged. But I'll be out there if you want to join! :D

its good until 6/30 so it's tempting....let me check a few things

For those that purchased the Coyote Ridge ideal golfer pass, I thought I'd kick off a few dates and see who's for or against it:

Sunday, April 17th
Sunday, April 24th
Saturday, May 7th (day before Mother's Day)

Tee time made around 11:30AM on that day.

If your interested post dates that work and we'll go with the one that fits the most.

For those that purchased the Coyote Ridge ideal golfer pass, I thought I'd kick off a few dates and see who's for or against it:

Sunday, April 17th
Sunday, April 24th

If your interested post dates that work and we'll go with the one that fits the most.

All of those work for me.

Sunday, April 17th
Sunday, April 24th

The April dates work for me.

Sunday, April 17th
Sunday, April 24th

24th would be perfect for me.

Sunday, April 17th
Sunday, April 24th

All of those dates work for me.

Sunday, April 17th
Sunday, April 24th

They all work for me

May 7th is out that's the move in day. Others should be fine

April 17 is best, 4/24 works as well. 5/7 is out

Sunday, April 17th
Sunday, April 24th

Anyone playing this weekend?

Anyone playing this weekend?
my league will be having our masters tournament sunday.

would be open to getting out sat to work on some things before sunday.

Well I finally had a chance to play today and it rains nearly the whole round. Anyway it was good to get out again. Hoping to get to get out more soon.

Likewise, got a hour of short game practice in prior to playing a practice round and once I got to the first tee it decides to rain.

Wish me luck fellas hopefully I can bring home some hardware 2 weeks in a row.

Hopefully we can get a group of THP'ers to get a round in next weekend.

Well I finally had a chance to play today and it rains nearly the whole round. Anyway it was good to get out again. Hoping to get to get out more soon.
Very happy to see you got the chance to get out. It's been a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back