Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

Put this on my driver today, like how it feels. At my lesson the instructor/fitter said he thought the utx I had on there was too small for my hand. He wanted to add some wraps but we put this on and he could tell right away that I looked much more comfortable with it. Looking forward to testing this out.

I'm a fan so far.

People still loving them? I need to install them on my irons ... still have Winn oversized grips on my irons and really need to downsize. Have the MCC4+ sitting on my desk here, maybe that can be my Saturday chore before my Sunday round.

People still loving them? I need to install them on my irons ... still have Winn oversized grips on my irons and really need to downsize. Have the MCC4+ sitting on my desk here, maybe that can be my Saturday chore before my Sunday round.

Yes. I've really enjoyed them. Solid grip for the humid summer weather we have here in the south Deuce.

I like them still but now that its gotten even hotter I think I may need to switch back to the Z grip. I've had a club slip on me twice now and thats just not fun.

I like them still but now that its gotten even hotter I think I may need to switch back to the Z grip. I've had a club slip on me twice now and thats just not fun.

It's the humidity. No problems here in the desert.

It's the humidity. No problems here in the desert.
It the sweat dripping out of me lately. I've never sweat so bad as I've been as of late.

Put the gray on my Mizuno JPX825 irons this year. Fell good, but not 100% sold on the larger lower hand size.

I don't use Mid Size grips and the right hand larger has me worried. Love the looks though. If bottom is too large whats the bad points? basically what will it do to me?

Manomysitisis - aka permanent jazz hands.

I have this on my PM grind wedge and the few times ive used it I like it. I may pick up a couple and test out on my 7i and Driver before committing to them.

Only one round in with these grips, but they felt better than those oversized Winn grips that had been on my irons. Didn't pull as much yesterday, but that may not be grip specific. Sweaty hands still made grip holding a bit iffy at the end of the round. May go the two glove route.

Guess I am going to try one of these. Question is what club to put it on to try.

So I put one on my 6i to try. I'm honestly underwhelmed and will probably just put crosslines on to make all my clubs match again

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I picked one up for a gap wedge I just bought so should have some thoughts soon

I had tried these, but really preferred the original NDMC grip to these. Not sure what it was. They didn't seem firm enough for me.

I can definitely see that, as they lower section can feel a little soft. Thankfully the NDMC is an amazing grip, too, so that's always a great option to go back to. I know if I ever fall out of love with the MCC+4 that's where I'm going.

I thought the new felt great in the store but I did not love it on the club. Luckily I was able to pull it back off and send it to a good home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

played in 40+'C, no slippage at all.

played in torrential rains and no slippage. i am really liking these grips.

I like to choke up pretty significantly on all clubs. There is a point where the tapering fits my grip perfectly. Do these reduce the taper significantly? I currently play UTx wraps when I change out a grip but use the stock grips that came with my Callaway woods and hybrid.

I put a midsize on my Driver and love it, actually seemed to help me with a lighter grip pressure. Hits some great drives today.

I just put the MCC plus 4 on my driver, iron and wedges. First round I had where I felt consistent shots and they felt firm on impact as well. I can say these grips were night and day between the older ones on my clubs1

These are still my go-to grips. Having them in a couple extra color options would be ideal though. For some odd reason my OCD kicks in when it comes to golf and having my grips match my bag (and head covers) is something I strive to do. Blue and red options (while available for the standard size) for the midsize grips would be muy bueno.

Absolutely love these grips on my irons and wedges but run the regular ND MC on the big sticks. Not sure why but with the +4's on the long sticks it just feels like too much right hand getting on the club.

I am going to be regrippping my clubs in the near future and I am trying to decide between these and the regular NDMC grips. Do any of you guys recommend these grips? I've never used any grips except for the ones that come on stock Titleist irons.

I had then put on my Apex set and I really like them. I've only played four rounds but I'm really happy.

Back