2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Mud riding.

Really cleaning up at this point. LOL

Nice shot Danny!!! I had to go back and read the first post....long time since I won anything like this. LMAO

Nice approach by Willett.

The creeper factor has risen in this thread :bulgy-eyes:

Congrats Danny Willett!

DJ needs some RFC in his life

Nice shot Danny!!! I had to go back and read the first post....long time since I won anything like this. LMAO
LMAO. Im jealous of your rig.

Looks over. Willet as a winner doesn't excite me. Seems like a one and done guy for majors.

That's no bueno DJ.

How much relief to Jordan get?

Really smart by Jordan there.

See you in Akron Cookie

Danny Willet living pretty well in all sorts of facets of his life apparently...
cd5eda906e7a0bdf73d93e56f3ccc1c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did Willet get that shirt from the Westwood's vest maker?

Willet with the bounce! So excited for this guy!

Everyone Twitter stalks. Some more than others. I've been known to do a little here and there myself for various THP contests.

Twitter stalking / fandom....whatever floats the boat I suppose

Looks over. Willet as a winner doesn't excite me. Seems like a one and done guy for majors.
He won earlier in the year, #12 in the world. Might have a strong year.

Hi buddy!

Hey bud!

I feel like a failure not being around all weekend now...took Carson to the offroad park and we camped out last night. Never honestly thought that Danny could pull it off....just did some research on "sleeper picks" and here we are.

I'm 100% chill with Willett winning. Somebody is gonna have to do something serious to stop him I think

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

DJ comes up short then ends up on the back side of the green out of the bunker. Not helping his case.

Don't look at the water Jordan

Back