Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#WPF is some Miura wedges. Really want to test some out.

you are not alone. I am still looking at a set of 3-P miura CBs with 52-56-60 miura wedges that are sitting on the local classified for a bargain price... I wish I had some money laying around

Patiently waiting until the Project X LZ irons shafts hit the market.

Really wanting to buy the Hammer X.Guy I played with was just blitzing his drives.Many may say a scam from the thread I read.But he was bombing it

#WPF is some Miura wedges. Really want to test some out.

When end I got my shaft on my driver. I had some time to kill. So went on the Trackman, there sat an Miura CB 501 8 iron. Usually my 8 iron is in the 135ish range. I was avg 150 with the Miura. Been in the market for new irons, this was the worst thing that could have happened to me. Now I can't stop thinking of having a full set of them. The feel, the sound was nothing like I've ever hit.

Drivers and lots of them and thanks to club clash next week I'll get to test them. #ChangeTheGame

Apex 3 hybrid. Put this in the bag and remove the two I have. It's that versatile or I have delusion of being better than I am

Apex 3 hybrid. Put this in the bag and remove the two I have. It's that versatile or I have delusion of being better than I am
Delusional.....nah its confidence.

so drop a 3 in and take out a 2 or take 2 hybrids out?

My only ponder is between equipment I already have. Weird.

When end I got my shaft on my driver. I had some time to kill. So went on the Trackman, there sat an Miura CB 501 8 iron. Usually my 8 iron is in the 135ish range. I was avg 150 with the Miura. Been in the market for new irons, this was the worst thing that could have happened to me. Now I can't stop thinking of having a full set of them. The feel, the sound was nothing like I've ever hit.

The 501s are great looking and sounding/feeling clubs.

Patiently waiting until the Project X LZ irons shafts hit the market.

This is going to be my excuse for getting a new set of irons next year. "Well, the LZs came out".

Delusional.....nah its confidence.

so drop a 3 in and take out a 2 or take 2 hybrids out?

Take out my 2 and 3 hybrid. The apex 3 is as long as my 2 and I can choke down for that 3 hybo distance as well

Take out my 2 and 3 hybrid. The apex 3 is as long as my 2 and I can choke down for that 3 hybo distance as well
Approved.

Do it.

Went to the PGA Superstore this morning and am seriously pondering upgrading my long game. In the shopping cart I currently have

Callaway Great Big Bertha Driver 10.5 w/Fujikura Speeder Evolution II TS 665 -- replacing JetSpeed
Callaway Great Big Bertha 3 Wood w/Fujikura Speeder Evolution II TS 665 -- replacing JetSpeed
Callaway Big Bertha 3 Hybrid w/Recoil 460 - replacing Nike Sumo2 2H
Callaway Big Bertha 4 Hybrid w/Recoil 460 - replacing Nike Sumo2 4H

All solid solid solid clubs there.

Went to the PGA Superstore this morning and am seriously pondering upgrading my long game. In the shopping cart I currently have

Callaway Great Big Bertha Driver 10.5 w/Fujikura Speeder Evolution II TS 665 -- replacing JetSpeed
Callaway Great Big Bertha 3 Wood w/Fujikura Speeder Evolution II TS 665 -- replacing JetSpeed
Callaway Big Bertha 3 Hybrid w/Recoil 460 - replacing Nike Sumo2 2H
Callaway Big Bertha 4 Hybrid w/Recoil 460 - replacing Nike Sumo2 4H

I have that exact driver, and it is indeed legit.

Something to replace my Mashie... I know I thought I would never type that but I think it is finally time.

Not sure what to do yet but thinking something in the 17 to 19 degree range. Probably hybrid but wouldn't count out a 4 wood or something else

Something to replace my Mashie... I know I thought I would never type that but I think it is finally time.

Not sure what to do yet but thinking something in the 17 to 19 degree range. Probably hybrid but wouldn't count out a 4 wood or something else

The 588 hybrid is fantastic if you're looking for something along the same lines. And can be had for stupid cheap.

The 588 hybrid is fantastic if you're looking for something along the same lines. And can be had for stupid cheap.
Cool. I don't know if I want the same thing or to try something else. I need to go hit a few options

Can't hit the 3w and 5w to save my life, I need to find something to replace these sldrs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't hit the 3w and 5w to save my life, I need to find something to replace these sldrs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heavenwood!

Heavenwood!

I know!!!! I might swing one of the guys heaven woods at club clash to see and then try and pick one up on the bay for a good deal

I know!!!! I might swing one of the guys heaven woods at club clash to see and then try and pick one up on the bay for a good deal
There will be a bunch to pick from

Very scared to post in here, because basically all of my recent ponders minus a Miura wedge have become purchases haha. That being said, still pondering some Miura wedges, Adidas ATV 360 Boosts, and some Champ Pro Stingers. Really want to try out the metal spikes in those.

Either a Hoofer 14, Nike air hybrid II or Sun Mountain four five...

Still pondering a Nike Vapor Staffer... Now I'm certain that it's the bag for me, BUT I can't seem to figure out wether it'll fit in my car. Anyone got height measurements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back