What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a couple Adidas Climacool polos from Budgetgolf.com. Retail was 69.00 ea, both shipped were 60.00:good:

Also picked up a used Cobra Fly Z from Globalgolf.com. Rain is keeping it from being swung:bad:

Picked up the following today

Callaway Great Big Bertha Driver 10.5 w/Fujikura Speeder Evolution II TS 665 Stiff
Callaway Big Bertha 3 Hybrid w/Recoil 460 F4
Callaway Big Bertha 4 Hybrid w/Recoil 460 F4

Almost picked up the Great Big Bertha 3 Wood, but wasn't sure what shaft I should go with. I debated grabbing the Speeder since I was fit into it on the driver, but I think I'll wait and get fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some CHAMP Stinger Pro's. Can't wait to try out the metal/plastic hybrid.

5 i line midsize grips. Need to re-grip my GBB driver & 5w and also my two MD3's.

A Master's Tilley Brand hat, a Master's golf towel and some Master's ball

An Odyssey Aces headcover...for a putter style I don't use.

Currently in the "cart" ready for me to push "Buy"... 54 & 58 RTX 2.0 CB wedges. 3 dozen personalized ProV1x (and thus a 4th dozen would come as well). Still perusing, though.

A Master's Tilley Brand hat, a Master's golf towel and some Master's ball

Tilley make really good hats. I bought one several years ago, more for wen I was just outside doing whatever, but I've thought about wearing it more for golf, this season.

Travis Matthew shirt and hat.

I approve.
I figured you would! Will have to post a pic. I figure I can let you out clothe me this weekend!?

Really nice stuff! I recently bought some Travis Mathew and I"ll be going back for more soon.
I'm a fan.

Really need to find some Matte Grey.

I figured you would! Will have to post a pic. I figure I can let you out clothe me this weekend!?

Look good. Feel good.

Hit massively ginormous cuts.

We're ready.

Annual renewal of our family pass (unlimited range and rounds) to the local golf facility and 9-hole course.

Also ordered my wife some stuff for her birthday in a couple of weeks. Shh!

2 dozen Callaway Truvis - red & white.

2 dozen Callaway Truvis - red & white.
I watched amsmith use them this weekend. I had such a hard time wrapping my head around it haha.

They are fun to watch roll across a green.

Bought a greens fee, bucket of balls today. Ice for my Masters cocktails

I watched amsmith use them this weekend. I had such a hard time wrapping my head around it haha.

They are fun to watch roll across a green.

I have been using them for about7 or 8 months, the only other person I have played with that uses them is T0AD, as luck would have it - he was my Sunday partner at the 2016 Kickoff Classic. It ended up working well for us.

Used Xr 16 driver. Guy that fitted me for my irons told me that they had a used one that had some wear for super cheap. I went in and hit it for a while and it was really good. Used a couple extra clubs to help pay for it and got a steal. Excited about trying it out on the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently bought a Big Bertha V Series Driver and I love it. It is very light and easy to hit. It is a great club for players with a slower swing speed.

I have been hitting Noodle Golf Balls for a while. They are cheap about $12.00 a dozen and seem to be OK. I did a Ball Screening test at a Golf Show and was told that Bridgestone E-6 would be the best for me. So I bought them at $28.00 a dozen. I did a few test and hit good drives with each ball and found they had about the same distance. The Noodle seemed to be better more times than not. Anyone ever tested Noodle Golf Balls. Are they just as good as the expensive golf balls? Thanks.

Bought the iPing putting aid for my Iphone. Cool little gadget for $10...

Fantastic deals today. Walter Hagen royal blue shirt $15 regular $50 and Walter Hagen shorts, color white $16 regular $55. Got them at dicks sporting goods, check out the deals they have!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I have been hitting Noodle Golf Balls for a while. They are cheap about $12.00 a dozen and seem to be OK. I did a Ball Screening test at a Golf Show and was told that Bridgestone E-6 would be the best for me. So I bought them at $28.00 a dozen. I did a few test and hit good drives with each ball and found they had about the same distance. The Noodle seemed to be better more times than not. Anyone ever tested Noodle Golf Balls. Are they just as good as the expensive golf balls? Thanks.

Noodle Long and Soft was my go-to ball for a really long time!

A whole bunch of stuff for #TheCup and with signups this week, pretty darn excited for this weekend of jam packed team golf to get its teams set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back