swove

Reaction score
Handicap
My names Zach, I’m 25 and I’ve recently found an interest in golf within the last 2-3 months. It all started when I was goin through some of my grandpas old clubs (I was aware he loved to golf). I came across a set of Ping blade irons and they were almost sold in a garage sale next to nothing lol. So I just said to myself you know what I need a hobby. I instantly fell in love with the sport yet it is very fun but also difficult to learn. I stumbled across this forum looking for reviews on a driver.

So yeah thats how it all started for me. Hope to make some friends and learn a lot about golf here!

have a good day!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Welcome. What part of Ohio are you from? I grew up in Central Ohio and now live in Cincy.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!

Glad to have another Ohioan on the forum! Welcome Zach!

Welcome to THP. Fellow Buckeye here!!

I instantly fell in love with the sport yet it is very fun but also difficult to learn.

Wise & true words, but don't let it discourage you, keep swinging those sticks

W e l c o m e

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome!

Welcome to THP! Where in Ohio are you located? Lots of OH THPers willing to help make this game better for you!

Welcome to THP! Where in Ohio are you located? Lots of OH THPers willing to help make this game better for you!

Wapakoneta Ohio! 10 mins south of Lima Ohio

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!! Lot of THPers in Ohio!

Welcome! I was born and raised in the flatlands of NW ohio, so I know that area well. Enjoy your time here!

Welcome to THP!

Back