2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Rumor has it, Hashtag has been prepping and is ready to see his team.

I volunteer!

Can't wait for sign ups for this one. Caledonia, True Blue, July, count me wanting in.

It would be awesome to be on #Chad's team again. I want one of those HOF tags bad!

That's a coincidence because I have been working on mine too.

Bring on the sign-ups! Followed the Morgan Cups, followed the Legacy, now ready to be part of #TheCup! Let's get it on!

Rumor has it, Hashtag has been prepping and is ready to see his team.

He might still be hungover from his cruise!

Still hoping for a slot on Team Hashtag, those Courses and the Zoo Crew surprises will make the Summer super special.

Still hoping for a slot on Team Hashtag, those Courses and the Zoo Crew surprises will make the Summer super special.

Backing the wrong horse, Jim. Team441 will rule!

Being on the winning team will also be special for those on Team441. Jus sayin.

Would love to finally walk the fairways of these two courses

3 days to go! Going to be a action packed week coming up

I'm really looking forward to sign ups. I hope I make the team. This event is shaping up to be a fantastic event! Competition, the Zoocrew and #hashtag#hair!!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

It has to be one of the top THP events of the year! I imagine there will be a ton of entries for this, I know I'm ready to send in my entry!

It's appears to be an outstanding opportunity to play some golf golf with THPers against the Zoo crew. Don't know how it could get much better than that!

Looks like I may be back in Colombia next week, maybe traveling on Wed. Darn it.

So its technically #Cup signup week...just sayin

Waiting patiently.....not

Hashtag needs some CeeJay on his team!
Not sure 441 and I will be on speaking terms come July....
However, I think he just might like what he sees and decides he needs me on his team....
Stranger things have happened

So close. Sign ups are creeping up on us!!!

Back