What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 today at Venetian Bay in NSB FL. 39/42 from the blue tees. Pretty stoked overall considering I threw one in the water on the par 5 and par3. Driver was solid and irons were much better. Think I screwed myself when trying to go up a club with a tailwind and try to hammer it. Not good. But beautiful FL and course was in great shape. Hope this continues.

Rattlesnake?!

Screw that ... I think that would have been my last round on that course ... Unless all the courses in AZ have that particular hazard ...

Worst I dealt with here in South Florida was an alligator sunning himself on the 15th green. I hit onto the green, considered the ball his by right, assumed a 2 putt and moved on to 16.

85 (43/42) with 6 3-putts! 42 total putts. That makes me crazy. I 3-putted for par from 20 feet on a par 5 that I hit in two. I need to dedicate far more time to my putting. I am embarrassed.

Edit: On a good note. I was 12/13 FIR today. I hit my driver optimally. 257, 269, 262, 265, 273 were the level terrain ones I tracked with Golfshot. I didn't track others because they were situations where the terrain either constrained or unfairly facilitated distance.

41 - 36 - 77. Front 9 was a continuation of the poor ball striking from last Sunday. Then a birdie on 10 turned things for the good. Ended with 2 birdies (other one on 18) and nothing above bogey.

Shot a 41/39-80 at River Valley Ranch today. Was a tale of three distinct sections.

Started out +6 on the first 5 holes, 3 putting #1 and #3, missed a 2.5 footer for par on #2, and took a dumb penalty on #5.

Played the next 8 holes at -2 with two really good up and downs.

Finished the last 5 holes at +4 with a brutal shank OB on #16 and another dumb OB on #17 that led to a bogey.

Thats early season golf for ya. Super consistent

Shot 79 on a windy KC day. Played Adams Pointe in Blue Springs.

Today i did it

Today i did it

Shot a below par round par 72 71 yaa!!!!!! have some even par rounds over the years but today was great. :banana:

Shot a below par round par 72 71 yaa!!!!!! have some even par rounds over the years but today was great. :banana:
Great round!

47-49-96. Overall not too bad, like the last couple of rounds, 1 hole on each side cost me a good score. 18 is a par 5 and I took a 10, but I am seeing improvement.

Shot a 49/52 on the Smith Center, KS municipal last Sunday for a 101. Had a couple bad shots that kept me from breaking 100 for the first time. The quest continues this Sunday. Gonna be playing the Salina Municipal for the first time, so I'm not optimistic about a great score, haha

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk

Got out for a quick early round this morning, 41/38, 79.

F5 irons are silly easy to play, and the putter got hot on the back 9.

I am sure Bent Tree is a great warm up round for Hammock Beach.... :bulgy-eyes:

44/44

68.9/127

6,300yrds

8-14 FW
6-18 GIR
32 putts
(5-1putts, 1-3jack)

Played 9 this morning and shot +4 40. A little shaky off the tee, but irons and short game came up big. Still dialing in the new Cure RX1 (17 putts) but my misses today were all right around the hole, leaving a short putt to clean up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot 78 this morning... My first round since october last year

43/43 today. Ball striking was horrible. Was hitting so well on the range, couldn't carry it over to the course. Putt well so that's a consolation

43/43 today. Ball striking was horrible. Was hitting so well on the range, couldn't carry it over to the course. Putt well so that's a consolation
Should have used the yonex!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

42/46 for 88. Starting to swing it a little better. If I can get my short game going might be on the way back.

38 - 39 - 77 in very gusty conditions. Has 3 birdies and 1 double bogey.

49/48 for a 97 it was very windy in central South Carolina today. Three triples got to quit making big numbers.

42/46=88. Was cruising along on the back nine, +4 thru 6 and then bam, 3 doubles in a row. :banghead: Just dumb mistakes. Oh well back at it tomorrow.

45/40 85 with 34 putts, no birdies, no lost balls. 6 gir and 5 greenside bunkers, so short game was pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot a 95, then followed by a 93 a Furry Creek. Should have been mid 80's though!

Shot a solid 78 on a tough and tight new-to-me course. Played well but a handful of short par 3s jumped out and bit me.

Followed it up with an even better 77. I'm so freaking happy with how I played today and I felt like I was in full control on a tight mountainside course.

Shot 90 (47-43) followed by a 94 (46-48) at Furry Creek. A total of 10 penalties and horrendous putting resumed my day! A few good approaches and drives during the first round and good chipping was basically the only positive parts of my game. Had a blast with 5 THP'ers!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back