Odyssey White Hot RX V-Line Fang - THP Review

Impeccable taste! (Just like I ordered it.:act-up:)

I didn't even know it was an option until I saw your post, haha! Thanks for the inspiration :D

Maiden voyage to the course for this one tomorrow and I cant freaking wait.

Hope to drain some putts.

Played my first round with this putter today and my aiming was sooo... much better than it has been in a long time. I felt confident over the ball and putted where I was aiming.

Another round with this putter today. I am putting the best I ever have before thanks the the alignment on the putter and my eye working well together.

I may be heading to Golfsmith tomorrow, and may just give this one a roll. Unless the 3-5 inches of snow we're supposed to get make travel tough. Snow may be a good thing, because I could see myself impulse buying this.

I am still waiting for mine to show up on my door. but I also ordered a Scotty M1 to compare it to.

Went to Golfsmith this morning and rolled some putts with this. Loved the feel of the insert. I just couldn't like it up straight though. The dots and the lines on the fangs just don't work for my eyes. But, I am really digging the White Hot RX insert.

Went to Golfsmith this morning and rolled some putts with this. Loved the feel of the insert. I just couldn't like it up straight though. The dots and the lines on the fangs just don't work for my eyes. But, I am really digging the White Hot RX insert.

I feel the exact same way. This one didn't work for me eye wise, which is odd because I thought it would. But that insert feels perfect.

I feel the exact same way. This one didn't work for me eye wise, which is odd because I thought it would. But that insert feels perfect.

The insert is amazing. A few rounds in and I really really dig this shape. Hoping it stays around for a few other models.

Oh. My. Goodness. This black shaft is MONEY.

I see
cd3a6ddb90740c8edf12df0465eff9cc.jpg
after seeing this I went to the Pro Shop rolled the one in house.
then ordered, the black shaft.
will probably have the 2.0 Flatso installed.

I'm amazed the insert in this gets so much love. I hated it. Way too soft for me. I was rolling the crappy balls at the store and it still felt too soft. With my Chrome Soft balls, I would imagine it would be like hitting a marshmallow.

The insert is amazing. A few rounds in and I really really dig this shape. Hoping it stays around for a few other models.

If the shape worked for me I probably would have walked out with it. I'm with you, I hope they keep the insert around for more models going forward.

I'm amazed the insert in this gets so much love. I hated it. Way too soft for me. I was rolling the crappy balls at the store and it still felt too soft. With my Chrome Soft balls, I would imagine it would be like hitting a marshmallow.

Indian not the arrow

Indian not the arrow

Ha ha. I know, I know. Nevertheless, I'm still hoping to find that weapon that turns me from Ernie Els to Jordan Speith on the greens LOL

Ha ha. I know, I know. Nevertheless, I'm still hoping to find that weapon that turns me from Ernie Els to Jordan Speith on the greens LOL

Sounds like you should enter for a spot in the Grandaddy.

I'm in heavy ponder mode on this... Seriously contemplating adding it to my bag before heading to Arizona.

I'm in heavy ponder mode on this... Seriously contemplating adding it to my bag before heading to Arizona.
I've been absolutely happy with it. Just a great putter for what I need.

Yes. Yes it is.
Only thing I am doing now is trying to decide if I change the grip or not. Quite liking the stock SS grip, though.

I really wish I could see one in person. I played with my 7ch on Sunday and love the way it frames the ball. I think the v line fang would be similar but I'd like to know for sure

Mine shows up tomorrow I believe. we will see how it is on saturday

​This thing is amazing! My playing partners can't believe how i'm draining putts.

Got mine in the mail today, will roll it at the course this weekend. Feels good.

got it at 36" with the black shaft and flatso 1.0 and 2deg flat. Should be good to go.

I think I've pretty much decided.... I will own one of these tomorrow. Going to stop by Golf Galaxy after work.

Back