1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

It's going be a great week for some people!! Hopefully I'm one of them!

Yep, ready, willing, hoping and able.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Entry sent, glad to have a chance at the greatness that is The Granddaddy

I'm in. Thanks for the opportunity.

Not too much longer to enter.

Get those entries in people! This is an opportunity you DO NOT want to miss!

Hard to believe any body on this site hasn't already entered!!!! I would enter 1000 times if it would help!

Man I can tell you this guy wants some Callaway and #TheGrandaddy in his life. Just a evening bump to those who may be hiding under a rock.

Next week, someone's golf life will change for ever.

Got my entry in a few hours ago! Fingers crossed and good luck to all!

1 more day to get your entries in!

Can't wait for the announcement of the winner. Best of luck to all!

It's going be a great week for some people!! Hopefully I'm one of them!

I think I'd be riding that high for much longer than a week! :D

Just a friendly reminder to made sure your entry has all that's required in the first post. Had I not just checked my sent mail to make sure mine was correct I would have been left out of this one. I somehow missed one of the things on my initial entry lol

Just a friendly reminder to made sure your entry has all that's required in the first post. Had I not just checked my sent mail to make sure mine was correct I would have been left out of this one. I somehow missed one of the things on my initial entry lol
Ditto I almost screwed up my entry also

Hurray! I WON! I WON! Oh poo, I was just dreaming again. Lol Entry in. Grandaddy participant wannabe right here. Good Luck all.

Now you guys have me worried that I screwed something up on my entry LOL!

Comfort stations.

That is all.

For now

Man I can tell you this guy wants some Callaway and #TheGrandaddy in his life. Just a evening bump to those who may be hiding under a rock.
Hiding under a rock is not a good strategy on this one, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, jump both feet in!

1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

Hiding under a rock is not a good strategy on this one, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, jump both feet in!

I'm not singling you out here because I've said this a lot myself and have seen it a lot. But I have thoughts about the phrase "once in a lifetime opportunity". I feel that is incorrect. That gives the impression that it's more common than it really is. Right now it's more of a "life changing opportunity that only 28 people have experienced so far". The type of experience this new Grandaddy team will live through is not supposed to happen to people like us. Hell not even the pro's get this sort of treatment. Finley touched on it but I'll repeat it for those who may have missed it.

You don't pay a single penny. You are flown out from the nearest airport at your home town to San Diego and picked up by a private driver, put up in a beautiful hotel on the coast of California, meals are paid for, given bags full of free swag to wear for the week, given the tour treatment at ECPC, fit to a full bag of brand new equipment, that equipment gets built that day and sent out to the desert that night and you are driven to gods golf course for two days of billionaire treatment with a team full of new family to share the experience with.

Now once the experience in the desert is over with, the red carpet treatment doesn't stop. How do you get your clubs home? Oh that's right you get a new travel bag to take your clubs home with you! How do you get back to the airport to head home? You get a private luxury car that picks you up to drive you. My driver picked me up, gets out of the car and goes "Are you Mr. Vedda?" I said yes. He said "I am at your service."

That is the effing grandaddy of em all folks. And all it takes is some forum engagement and a love for amazing golf gear. How anyone doesn't want that and doesn't want that opportunity to stick around THP forever blows my damn mind.

Sorry for the book of a post

Goosebumps

I am so glad that I found time to finally listen to the podcasts and get my entry in. This week has been crazy busy for me! First off it's the Grandaddy and I want in it! Second I just absolutely loved these podcasts. I've never met or played with the ZooCrew and to be more than honest it sounds really intimidating but I also know that's not going to be the case. Sounds cheezy but Harry sounds like a guy I could really enjoy a round of golf with. Finally I don't know if any of you heard what Jason said when he described the Grandaddy but I quote "Experiencing something you could never pay for"! I've followed this event for 2 years and I would love to be on the other side of this event someday!

I am so glad that I found time to finally listen to the podcasts and get my entry in. This week has been crazy busy for me! First off it's the Grandaddy and I want in it! Second I just absolutely loved these podcasts. I've never met or played with the ZooCrew and to be more than honest it sounds really intimidating but I also know that's not going to be the case. Sounds cheezy but Harry sounds like a guy I could really enjoy a round of golf with. Finally I don't know if any of you heard what Jason said when he described the Grandaddy but I quote "Experiencing something you could never pay for"! I've followed this event for 2 years and I would love to be on the other side of this event someday!

One good thing about playing golf with Harry is you are going to get an education on how to make par

Crossing my fingers on this one.

Back