#THPCallout - SkiBumGolfer - Let's do this!

I like to watch, gonna need some visuals boys. Just hit that camera button on the app

Hole 3 part 5. I get my first pop here. We all put drives right in the middle. We both get on with parents putts. Both two putt and my pop takes the hole. Checkered 1 up through 3.

Good luck today boys, have fun

Another par 5. Both hit decent drives. I lose my second shot in the woods left. Ski takes the hole to go back AS.

Another short par 3. We both hit the green and 2 putt for par. Still AS.

We are taking pics but being in Canada will have to wait to upload when we get stateside.

Where is your opponent? Updates?

Hole 6 is another par 5. Forced carry over a ravine. We both come in with 6's after dropping on the other side of the ravine. I pop and take the hole. Checkered up 1.

Updates?

Poor guys I hope you were not kidnapped.

Send help?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

looked like there were some pretty steep mountains...

I think we lost radio contact. Maybe Canada taxed them for using the internet. :D

driving forged brothers unite! i'm going with skibum, although that's a lot of pops.

I too have to go with SkiBum for the very same reason! Driving Forged brothers unite!!!

Man they just vanished.
Hope everything is okay.

It was kinda weird.

Maybe it came to fisticuffs?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

They took it off course and to the coffee shop. Now it's a Starbucks vs Tim Hortons duel.

They took it off course and to the coffee shop. Now it's a Starbucks vs Tim Hortons duel.

Timmy Hos wins that one and I'm not a coffee drinker

Man they just vanished.
Hope everything is okay.

I lost connection and never did get it back till I got stateside. Just walked in the door at home. It was a battle all day back and forth, with neither of us getting more than 1 up. came down to 18 and we ended up All Square. I had to run quickly after the round, as I had a roughly 3 hour drive home. I've got pictures I need to pull off my phone then I'll get them posted.

I have to get sorted where I can get images in the thread but I have some pics here for now: https://goo.gl/photos/Hq5LyndSCGriVtUeA

Was a really fun day. Course was a bit soggy in places but not terrible. The views were spectacular around there. It was a trip. I learned a lot playing against Ski. It was the first time I've played match play against someone and I'm pretty happy I was able to keep him from running away with it. I know I could have done better, and I know he could have as well. Gave me some good things to work on.

I admit I got tired and rushing my swing towards the end. I didn't eat till long after the round due to awkward placement of the snack shack and a wedding going on at the course restaurant. Something I gotta remember to do is bring some nuts and jerky to keep me going just in case. Also some water and/or Gatorade would have helped tons, but since I didn't stay at home the night before my planning was a bit off. Things I need to make sure on next time I play.

I am really bummed I lost connection and wasn't able to continue the hole by hole. It was not the best place for trying to do that really, being all up in the canadian mountains

holy crap those views are gorgeous! bc?

Sorry for the lack of pics and updates. I have no cell service anywhere up here in these mountains.

Yessir. Just a bit north of Vancouver. Really amazing area.

i went to a wedding in puyallup about 5 years ago, and we drove up to victoria for a day. spectacular views. sounds like i should have brought my clubs!

Beautiful pics. Glad you had a good time (and didn't get eaten by bears or kidnapped by Snidely Whiplash)

Back